Thread: Steven Seagal - BUSTED!

Steven Seagal - BUSTED!

Article.

Can anyone say, "grandstanding?" At the very least, one should never attempt to use their job in law enforcement (or the military) as a means of making money on the side.

It's a conflict of interest.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    Article.

Can anyone say, "grandstanding?" At the very least, one should never attempt to use their job in law enforcement (or the military) as a means of making money on the side.

It's a conflict of interest.
    Reality TV.

Also, COPS has been on for quite some time. >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady
    I am no victim, just a poor college student who looks to the day where the rich have the living piss taxed out of them.

At the very least, one should never attempt to use their job in law enforcement (or the military) as a means of making money on the side.
    Quote Originally Posted by VW_Factor View Post
    Reality TV.
    I see what you did there!

Reality TV.
    Apparently, you didn't read the article. What they did was very surreal. A tank? Come one.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Founder's Club Member
    SNIP What they did was very surreal. A tank? Come one.
    Oh, no. Very real. It wasn't mentioned in the article, but those were Mexican fighting chickens!

The most pusillanimous pollos on the planet!

Steven Seagal--scared of chickens! Bwahahahahahahaahahahaaa!
    Last edited by Citizen; 09-01-2011 at 06:01 PM.

I think he should be prosecuted for pretending to be an actor.

Apparently, you didn't read the article. What they did was very surreal. A tank? Come one.
    I guess you haven't been watching much "reality tv" lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady
    I am no victim, just a poor college student who looks to the day where the rich have the living piss taxed out of them.

I guess you haven't been watching much "reality tv" lately.
    I only watch tv when the wife is home, and then I try to ignore it as much as possible. From what little I have seen reality tv shows have very little reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Resto Guy View Post
    I think he should be prosecuted for pretending to be an actor.
    That one would be a slam dunk.
    "For any man who sheds his blood with me this day shall be my brother...And gentlemen now abed shall think themselves accursed, they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks who fought with us on Crispin's day." Henry V

Regular Member frommycolddeadhands's Avatar

Segal with a tank = 1 dead dog, 100 dead chickens and a broken fence.

Chuck Norris with 1 leg would have just left a big crater
    God is the one driving this stagecoach, I'm just riding shotgun.

I lost any and all respect I ever had for Steven Segal when his wife reported that he slapped her around. Times may have changed from when I was growing up, but men, who are in fact men and not just a life-support system for male appendages, do not, repeat not, slap women around.

Quote Originally Posted by SFCRetired View Post
    I lost any and all respect I ever had for Steven Segal when his wife reported that he slapped her around. Times may have changed from when I was growing up, but men, who are in fact men and not just a life-support system for male appendages, do not, repeat not, slap women around.
    I'm not a fan, I find most of his acting boring. But that said I have lost confidence in what is the truth when it comes to spousal abuse accusations. First off in any highly contested divorce the attorneys go for the jugular, and unfortunately claims of spousal abuse and orders of protection are the jugular. Restraining orders do not work, the abusive spouses still harass and attack their spouse. The problem is that the claims are thrown about so much it destroys the credibility of those that are really abused and need protection. Let's also not forget that women who abuse their spouse, are just as useless and pathetic as men who do.

But then that has little to do with his actions in the case outlined by the OP. IMO the actions of the police was grossly negligent unless the department can document that the plaintiff had a history to warrant it.