Gerrys Auto Care
    5700 Dixie Highway
    Waterford MI

248 461 6265

Mon to Fri 8am to 6 pm
    Sat 9am to 3 pm

A clean shop with excellent mechanics.

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar
    Great, hey posto-matic maybe you could ask John or Mike to make a sticky for OC friendly businesses instead of a thousand "one off threads" by you.
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Glock9mmOldStyle View Post
    Great, hey posto-matic maybe you could ask John or Mike to make a sticky for OC friendly businesses instead of a thousand "one off threads" by you.
    Please, not another sticky!!!

Banned
    The guy helped me out, he is OC friendly, been there many times OCing, so I wanted to help him out.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by PDinDetroit View Post
    Please, not another sticky!!!
    It's either that or TENS OF THOUSANDS Stainless 1911 threads you choose.

Oh man this song keeps running through my head on this forum as of late:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8StG4fFWHqg
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

Banned
    Lol, I have a following, my own personal trolls on multiple forums.

Are you on the right or the left?

Quote Originally Posted by 1ADAM12 View Post
    Are you on the right or the left?
    Pat - you're on the Right & Neil is on the left.

Pat - you're on the Right & Neil is on the left.
    I believe you have me confused with someone else. Nice try though.

I believe you have me confused with someone else. Nice try though.
    Pat then has a "twin" on the forums. Welcome Pat's twin.

Banned
    IIRC, Pat didnt like to give away his position, er, location.

I would settle for this...

Banned
    I promoted a business that accepted OC, while doing thier jobs well.

Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by stainless1911 View Post
    IIRC, Pat didnt like to give away his position, er, location.
    Knowing that would fool some the location was "recently" added. Amazing what you catch when you look closely

Knowing that would fool some the location was "recently" added. Amazing what you catch when you look closely
    And my birthday was also recently added and some other profile info. Just learning the site and adding things. I think I'll add the USA to my location like you have in your profile. Hold on my profile info is about to be updated some more. You're a pretty smart fellow.
    Last edited by 1ADAM12; 09-02-2011 at 09:23 AM.

I promoted a business that accepted OC, while doing thier jobs well.

Nice.
    Is it just me, or did everyone on this forum just go for a ride on their menstrual cycle?
    'If the people are not ready for the exercise of the non-violence of the brave, they must be ready for the use of force in self defense. There should be no camouflage.....it must never be secret.' MK Gandhi II-146 (Gandhi on Non-Violence)-- Gandhi supports open carry!

'There is nothing more demoralizing than the fake non-violence of the weak and impotent.' MK Gandhi II-153 (Gandhi on Non-Violence)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Bear View Post
    Is it just me, or did everyone on this forum just go for a ride on their menstrual cycle?
    I prefer to see posts with names of OC friendly places because then I know who supports the right to bear arms... and where to spend my money to support those who support the right to bear arms.

Sadly I live in the Saginaw area and will likely not have an opportunity to frequent:

Gerrys Auto Care
    5700 Dixie Highway
    Waterford MI

248 461 6265

Mon to Fri 8am to 6 pm
    Sat 9am to 3 pm

A clean shop with excellent mechanics.
    As for how this thread degenerated into a "me no pause" mess.... c'mon already folks! How ya gonna know which businesses are the good guys if we turn every notification of a good guy into a PMS fest?
    Last edited by Bikenut; 09-02-2011 at 12:59 PM.
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

Talking The point(s) that no one seems to get?

1. A sticky with OC friendly places probably would be a good thing, especially for newer members like Pat's twin a.k.a. 1ADAM12.

2. Stainless posts in volumes here - not that it is a bad thing - but quantity often is not quality - do we really want a new thread everyday of his adventures ....? Not picking on you Stainless, you most have one of those fancy smart phones to take with you everywhere or you NEVER leave your house

Carry on!

1. A sticky with OC friendly places probably would be a good thing, especially for newer members like Pat's twin a.k.a. 1ADAM12.

2. Stainless posts in volumes here - not that it is a bad thing - but quantity often is not quality - do we really want a new thread everyday of his adventures ....? Not picking on you Stainless, you most have one of those fancy smart phones to take with you everywhere or you NEVER leave your house

Carry on!
    You really need to adjust your tin hat. It is a little amusing.

Thumbs up

You really need to adjust your tin hat. It is a little amusing.
    For real amusement I suggest you look up CV67PAT on the MOC forum {you can't find him here under his real name...BANNED}. If you're not him you sure have a lot in common Regardless carry on with your witty, insightful & all around OC supportive comments. I hear the Brady Campaign is looking for some help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETO3-...eature=related
    Last edited by Glock9mmOldStyle; 09-02-2011 at 02:00 PM. Reason: link

For real amusement I suggest you look up CV67PAT on the MOC forum {you can't find him here under his real name...BANNED}. If you're not him you sure have a lot in common Regardless carry on with your witty, insightful & all around OC supportive comments. I hear the Brady Campaign is looking for some help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETO3-...eature=related
    Your tin hat is getting a bit too tight.

I am not a MOC member. Are you atypical of their members?

I am a MGO member.

Thumbs up

Your tin hat is getting a bit too tight.

I am not a MOC member. Are you atypical of their members?

I am a MGO member.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIdbxahGSwc&NR=1

Banned
    Pat REALLY REALLY doesnt like me. I don't get that vibe from Adam.

Banned
    I dont typically start threads about positive OC encounters, we have a thread for that. What I was trying to do, was to help someone who helped me. I posted it on my facebook, here, and MOC.

Carry on!
    Yes my friend.. I agree with you. Yet I also understand that if everything is stickied that folks want stickied... eventually the first 3 pages of the Michigan forum section will be nothing but stickies. Ok... I exaggerated a little... just the first 2 pages.........

But there is yet another thing I understand.... and this part of my post is NOT directed at you or your post G9 ... but is for general comsumption.

If a forum member, any forum member, mentions to an OC friendly business that they are going to post a good report about them on a very busy forum... and then the business owner/manager checks to see what glowing things were said about his/her business ... maybe even thinking of joining the OC movement....

And finds a bunch of posts from folks bickering amongst themselves...

That business will be wondering WTF is wrong with us.
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast