• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Friendly

PDinDetroit

It's either that or TENS OF THOUSANDS Stainless 1911 threads you choose. :eek:
;)

Oh man this song keeps running through my head on this forum as of late:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8StG4fFWHqg

I would settle for this...

25uphxujpg.gif

1ADAM12

Knowing that would fool some the location was "recently" added. Amazing what you catch when you look closely :)

And my birthday was also recently added and some other profile info. Just learning the site and adding things. I think I'll add the USA to my location like you have in your profile. Hold on my profile info is about to be updated some more. You're a pretty smart fellow.

Last edited:
B

Bikenut

Is it just me, or did everyone on this forum just go for a ride on their menstrual cycle?:p
I prefer to see posts with names of OC friendly places because then I know who supports the right to bear arms... and where to spend my money to support those who support the right to bear arms.

Sadly I live in the Saginaw area and will likely not have an opportunity to frequent:

Gerrys Auto Care
5700 Dixie Highway
Waterford MI

248 461 6265

Mon to Fri 8am to 6 pm
Sat 9am to 3 pm

A clean shop with excellent mechanics.

As for how this thread degenerated into a "me no pause" mess.... c'mon already folks! How ya gonna know which businesses are the good guys if we turn every notification of a good guy into a PMS fest?

Last edited by a moderator:

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
The point(s) that no one seems to get?

1. A sticky with OC friendly places probably would be a good thing, especially for newer members like Pat's twin a.k.a. 1ADAM12.

2. Stainless posts in volumes here - not that it is a bad thing - but quantity often is not quality - do we really want a new thread everyday of his adventures ....? Not picking on you Stainless, you most have one of those fancy smart phones to take with you everywhere or you NEVER leave your house ;)

Carry on!

1ADAM12

1. A sticky with OC friendly places probably would be a good thing, especially for newer members like Pat's twin a.k.a. 1ADAM12.

2. Stainless posts in volumes here - not that it is a bad thing - but quantity often is not quality - do we really want a new thread everyday of his adventures ....? Not picking on you Stainless, you most have one of those fancy smart phones to take with you everywhere or you NEVER leave your house ;)

Carry on!

You really need to adjust your tin hat. It is a little amusing.

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
You really need to adjust your tin hat. It is a little amusing.

For real amusement I suggest you look up CV67PAT on the MOC forum {you can't find him here under his real name...BANNED}. If you're not him you sure have a lot in common ;) Regardless carry on with your witty, insightful & all around OC supportive comments. I hear the Brady Campaign is looking for some help :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETO3-MxMe2Q&feature=related

Last edited: