• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Friendly

1ADAM12

For real amusement I suggest you look up CV67PAT on the MOC forum {you can't find him here under his real name...BANNED}. If you're not him you sure have a lot in common ;) Regardless carry on with your witty, insightful & all around OC supportive comments. I hear the Brady Campaign is looking for some help :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETO3-MxMe2Q&feature=related

Your tin hat is getting a bit too tight.

I am not a MOC member. Are you atypical of their members?

I am a MGO member.

B

Bikenut

1. A sticky with OC friendly places probably would be a good thing, especially for newer members like Pat's twin a.k.a. 1ADAM12.

2. Stainless posts in volumes here - not that it is a bad thing - but quantity often is not quality - do we really want a new thread everyday of his adventures ....? Not picking on you Stainless, you most have one of those fancy smart phones to take with you everywhere or you NEVER leave your house ;)

Carry on!
Yes my friend.. I agree with you. Yet I also understand that if everything is stickied that folks want stickied... eventually the first 3 pages of the Michigan forum section will be nothing but stickies. Ok... I exaggerated a little... just the first 2 pages.........:lol:

But there is yet another thing I understand.... and this part of my post is NOT directed at you or your post G9 ... but is for general comsumption.

If a forum member, any forum member, mentions to an OC friendly business that they are going to post a good report about them on a very busy forum... and then the business owner/manager checks to see what glowing things were said about his/her business ... maybe even thinking of joining the OC movement....

And finds a bunch of posts from folks bickering amongst themselves...

That business will be wondering WTF is wrong with us.