Thread: special moments in life, down here in the trenches

McX

special moments in life, down here in the trenches

there are special moments in life that relate to OC that should be shared. i will somewhat encode it, read between the lines, names changed to protect the innocent. there are bad people everywhere, sometimes they come here, they pull things, and then they are told to go. some get violent about it, forcing us to be innocent of instigation and retreat. then when they cant get you, they go after you, and you find yourself in places of Justice. When you actually get to sit down and speak in the early moments, your gun is always brought up. flashing the WisCarry business card, and identifying yourself as OC, and the issue dies. Then you go further, and are truly in the halls of Justice, and it is brought up again, and those that be dont even bat an eye. We won by the way, evil did not triumph today, and the WisCarry name went forth. Any of you got a good one?

Thumbs up The Smell Of VICTORY! Tonight, We Celebrate!

Your victory is the best news I have heard in a long time! I went out and bought two six packs of good, imported Draught from Never Never Land! Tonight, we celebrate!
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    I am thoroughly confused........
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Red face Confused? Say What?

Quote Originally Posted by Brass Magnet View Post
    I am thoroughly confused........

Nah! You just need to read it again....
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by rcawdor57 View Post
    Nah! You just need to read it again....
    Sounds to me that there was an altecation at the shop with a trip downtown and our friend was cleared of anywrong doing. That's my take, but I am just quessing.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENSPROKET
    Sounds to me that there was an altercation at the shop with a trip downtown and our friend was cleared of any wrongdoing.
    Ah... makes sense.
    Though why they'd have any issue with him carrying at HIS shop...

And if the other person/people were the ones getting violent, I see no instigation to having a pistol at low ready while telling them quite firmly that they're no longer welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

McX
    I will explain; had a 'entitlement queen' with a long history of violence, felonies, decide when her 24 year old car died at our place she was entitled to a new one, and persued the matter with us. ofcourse, when she began to lose, immediately the fact that we are an OC shop had to be mentioned by her, to try to paint us in a bad light. The WisCarry card took care of that matter in seconds. She isnt getting a new Caddy out of us, thus sayeth the Judge.

* both sides of my pillow, and gun, are always cool............stay thirsty my friends, carry on.
    Last edited by McX; 09-03-2011 at 11:03 AM.

+1 McX - I hope to see you at Starbucks while I am in Wisconsin this weekend.
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

McX
    Sorry guys, and JPM, today RAK and i are taking my 2nd oldest, Luscious, as we call him, out to the range, then to a cook out, he is going into the Navy soon, and has never fired a gun. Enjoy a coffee, and the fellowship for me!

Hooray for a Happy Ending!
    When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    Sorry guys, and JPM, today RAK and i are taking my 2nd oldest, Luscious, as we call him, out to the range, then to a cook out, he is going into the Navy soon, and has never fired a gun. Enjoy a coffee, and the fellowship for me!
    I hope you have a fun and safe time. Teach the son well. Hopefully he'll be one of the better shooters in his class. Perhaps he'll learn how to shoot from the back of a boat and take out some terrorists who are holding a boat and its crew hostage?
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)