• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

special moments in life, down here in the trenches

M

McX

there are special moments in life that relate to OC that should be shared. i will somewhat encode it, read between the lines, names changed to protect the innocent. there are bad people everywhere, sometimes they come here, they pull things, and then they are told to go. some get violent about it, forcing us to be innocent of instigation and retreat. then when they cant get you, they go after you, and you find yourself in places of Justice. When you actually get to sit down and speak in the early moments, your gun is always brought up. flashing the WisCarry business card, and identifying yourself as OC, and the issue dies. Then you go further, and are truly in the halls of Justice, and it is brought up again, and those that be dont even bat an eye. We won by the way, evil did not triumph today, and the WisCarry name went forth. Any of you got a good one?

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
The Smell Of VICTORY! Tonight, We Celebrate!

Your victory is the best news I have heard in a long time! I went out and bought two six packs of good, imported Draught from Never Never Land! Tonight, we celebrate! :)

MKEgal

BROKENSPROKET said:
Sounds to me that there was an altercation at the shop with a trip downtown and our friend was cleared of any wrongdoing.
Ah... makes sense.
Though why they'd have any issue with him carrying at HIS shop... :banghead:

And if the other person/people were the ones getting violent, I see no instigation to having a pistol at low ready while telling them quite firmly that they're no longer welcome.

M

McX

I will explain; had a 'entitlement queen' with a long history of violence, felonies, decide when her 24 year old car died at our place she was entitled to a new one, and persued the matter with us. ofcourse, when she began to lose, immediately the fact that we are an OC shop had to be mentioned by her, to try to paint us in a bad light. The WisCarry card took care of that matter in seconds. She isnt getting a new Caddy out of us, thus sayeth the Judge.

* both sides of my pillow, and gun, are always cool............stay thirsty my friends, carry on.

Last edited:
M

McX

Sorry guys, and JPM, today RAK and i are taking my 2nd oldest, Luscious, as we call him, out to the range, then to a cook out, he is going into the Navy soon, and has never fired a gun. Enjoy a coffee, and the fellowship for me!

protias

Sorry guys, and JPM, today RAK and i are taking my 2nd oldest, Luscious, as we call him, out to the range, then to a cook out, he is going into the Navy soon, and has never fired a gun. Enjoy a coffee, and the fellowship for me!

I hope you have a fun and safe time. Teach the son well. Hopefully he'll be one of the better shooters in his class. Perhaps he'll learn how to shoot from the back of a boat and take out some terrorists who are holding a boat and its crew hostage?