Thread: Man holds corn thieves at gunpoint.

Man holds corn thieves at gunpoint.

just heard it on the scanner just moments ago,recorded some of the scanner traffic before they switched to a frequency i cannot get,did not get the original call either.

a man has alleged corn thieves on the ground at gunpount after he caught them stealing corn,he has a CPL and was awaiting police arrival,ive got a few seconds of scanner traffic talking about it...not much to go on,but im fairly certain that there will be a news story on it before the weekend is over,if and probably when there is one...ill update with that as well...but here is the scanner traffic!

only thing i got recorded before they switched to tac channels is in the below video

heres the transcripts,not word for word

"he has holstered"-dispatcher

"let me clarify this,the guys were picking corn?"-responding LEO

i sadly was not able to record the original dispatch.

not a lawyer, dont take anything i say as legal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by lil_freak_66 View Post
    just heard it on the scanner just moments ago,recorded some of the scanner traffic before they switched to a frequency i cannot get,did not get the original call either.

a man has alleged corn thieves on the ground at gunpount after he caught them stealing corn,he has a CPL and was awaiting police arrival,ive got a few seconds of scanner traffic talking about it...not much to go on,but im fairly certain that there will be a news story on it before the weekend is over,if and probably when there is one...ill update with that as well...but here is the scanner traffic!

only thing i got recorded before they switched to tac channels is in the below video

heres the transcripts,not word for word

"he has holstered"-dispatcher

"let me clarify this,the guys were picking corn?"-responding LEO

i sadly was not able to record the original dispatch.

lmao, what kind of scaner do you have and were can i get them

www.radioreference.com

you can listen to most emergency frequencies in the country,this may or may not be legal depending on where you live,some states do not allow scanners to be listened to while in a vehicle
    if you want to record it,theres a a few ways to go about it..but i use Camtasia.

its completely free,and smart phones can listen to it too.

still no news story,wonder what ended up happening?
    Last edited by lil_freak_66; 09-04-2011 at 11:33 PM.
    not a lawyer, dont take anything i say as legal advice.