Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: La Raza zealots predict "civil war".

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar

La Raza zealots predict "civil war".

http://www.examiner.com/civil-rights...ext-five-years

So much for civility from the left huh?
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
    Same:

Access Denied. Error 403.
    You have attempted to access a file or directory to which there is no public access.

Cant read it, but Im sure it was stupid!
    La Raza needs to get back on the road to Mexico.
    I have no use for any ethnic groups of any kind!
    Ethnic groups segregate themselves from Americans! " Then they bitch about being segregated". Doh!!!!

Pretty sure, This is the same report or, Civil War Predicted
    If there's a war, I don't intend to be civil about it.
    Last edited by Fallschirmjäger; 09-07-2011 at 05:17 PM.

It's happening already ... the mexican drug dealers who supply the drugs to towns and cities across America.

We had an incident with the legal mexicans across the street this past weekend. During the confrontation, one of the mexicans claimed he "owned this town" and told us to "go back where we came from"

The funny part about it is that my ex's family homesteaded the county back in the late 1800's and my family homesteaded the county where I was born, down south of where we live now. In fact, both of us can trace our geaneology back to arrival on the American shores to 1646 in his case and 1512 in my case.

His family has only been here the past 5 years as I know exactly who he is and who his "people" are in this small town.
    cheers - okboomer
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way

Exercising my 2A Rights does NOT make me a CRIMINAL! Infringing on the exercise of those rights makes YOU one!

Quote Originally Posted by MR Redenck View Post
    Ethnic groups segregate themselves from Americans! " Then they bitch about being segregated". Doh!!!!
    For those who missed it, here's comedian Katt Williams going off on a pro-Mexico, anti-U.S. heckler. NSFW.
    http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/ho...a/#more-510016

Quote Originally Posted by DangerClose View Post
    For those who missed it, here's comedian Katt Williams going off on a pro-Mexico, anti-U.S. heckler. NSFW.
    http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/ho...a/#more-510016
    That Pimp is funny as hell! He could be going out on the next blue collar comedy tour.

Quote Originally Posted by okboomer View Post
    It's happening already ... the mexican drug dealers who supply the drugs to towns and cities across America.

We had an incident with the legal mexicans across the street this past weekend. During the confrontation, one of the mexicans claimed he "owned this town" and told us to "go back where we came from"

The funny part about it is that my ex's family homesteaded the county back in the late 1800's and my family homesteaded the county where I was born, down south of where we live now. In fact, both of us can trace our geaneology back to arrival on the American shores to 1646 in his case and 1512 in my case.

His family has only been here the past 5 years as I know exactly who he is and who his "people" are in this small town.
    Two different groups of my ancestors have been here for at least 12,000 years. To me almost everyone is a newcomer.

Most of the "European" part of my heritage started showing up in the 1600's that I am sure of. I am not sure about the Spanish portion, they could have been earlier.
    Last edited by OldCurlyWolf; 09-08-2011 at 05:41 PM.
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Politicians should serve two terms, one in office and one in prison.(borrowed from RioKid)

When folks talk about "deportations", .......I agree, send 'em back.
    Let's start with the ones that came ashore in 1607.
    Assault Weapon (N) “Any firearm whose design disturbs the sleep of progressive politicians.”.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallschirmjäger View Post
    Pretty sure, This is the same report or, Civil War Predicted
    If there's a war, I don't intend to be civil about it.
    Civil war or societal cleansing ? I say bring it...I have not had any REAL fun in a while now... my Ammo stock piles need to be rotated ( down the barrel ) anyways.. I hate Taco's
    If they start this...WE will finish it for them..we could not get so lucky.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 09-09-2011 at 09:46 AM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OldCurlyWolf View Post
    Two different groups of my ancestors have been here for at least 12,000 years. To me almost everyone is a newcomer.

Most of the "European" part of my heritage started showing up in the 1600's that I am sure of. I am not sure about the Spanish portion, they could have been earlier.
    Same here, except for Spanish, that is the one ethnic background that is missing in my conglomeration DNA.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Bring it!

La Raza rattles their pots and pans in the 'hood... where they get some support and media coverage. (Familiar scenario?) but they don't go off pavement or beyond the range of the local protective cop shop. These are communist agitators... nothing more. Urban taco shop revolutionaries in brown berets looking for attention.

Off pavement, they're dog meat... and they know it. Better yet... we know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonora Rebel View Post
    La Raza rattles their pots and pans in the 'hood... where they get some support and media coverage. (Familiar scenario?) but they don't go off pavement or beyond the range of the local protective cop shop. These are communist agitators... nothing more. Urban taco shop revolutionaries in brown berets looking for attention.

Off pavement, they're dog meat... and they know it. Better yet... we know it.
    The Brown in the Berets could be from the Human feces in the Rio Grande Just waiting for a Typhoid fever, Hepatitus or Cholera outbreak in the USA because of these "people"
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 09-09-2011 at 09:43 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

if I say what I want to say about these "people" The Moderator will ban me forever....

Quote Originally Posted by GLOCK21GB View Post
    if I say what I want to say about these "people" The Moderator will ban me forever....
    I *hear* you loud and clear
    Last edited by okboomer; 09-12-2011 at 02:23 PM.
    cheers - okboomer
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way

Exercising my 2A Rights does NOT make me a CRIMINAL! Infringing on the exercise of those rights makes YOU one!

Quote Originally Posted by GLOCK21GB View Post
    Please do. Then we won't have to put up with your chicken feces.

I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Politicians should serve two terms, one in office and one in prison.(borrowed from RioKid)

Quote Originally Posted by PrayingForWar View Post
    http://www.examiner.com/civil-rights...ext-five-years

So much for civility from the left huh?
    Did you miss some thing here, Praying? Civility in politics, and on either political side? Assumptions are the mother of most f-ups.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    Did you miss some thing here, Praying? Civility in politics, and on either political side? Assumptions are the mother of most f-ups.
    I expect he has known, as we all do, that there is no civility and was merely pointing out that not long ago lefties in the media and elected positions were making a big deal about Republican incivility, as they do about 'right wing' violence, yet say nothing when it is the left being violent and/or uncivil.
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Daylen View Post
    I expect he has known, as we all do, that there is no civility and was merely pointing out that not long ago lefties in the media and elected positions were making a big deal about Republican incivility, as they do about 'right wing' violence, yet say nothing when it is the left being violent and/or uncivil.
    If a person can't stomach the politics of blame, then they should walk away from politics. Why don't we all take a step back, acknowledge that both sides of this coin - this circus - are playing a game, and that game impacts the common persons life. Don't act as if, or miss to state that the 'right side' of politics do not engage in the same behavior. I think I may be expecting to much - setting the bar a bit higher than I should, in giving my company the benefit of the doubt.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

During the confrontation, one of the mexicans claimed he "owned this town" and told us to "go back where we came from"
    My response might be, "Your ancestors came here from Spain about 400 years ago, around 1600?"

(yeah)

"So my earliest ancestors arrived here more than 16 Thousand years before yours did."

No matter how you slice it, though, all that posturing is useless bravado.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    If a person can't stomach the politics of blame, then they should walk away from politics. Why don't we all take a step back, acknowledge that both sides of this coin - this circus - are playing a game, and that game impacts the common persons life. Don't act as if, or miss to state that the 'right side' of politics do not engage in the same behavior. I think I may be expecting to much - setting the bar a bit higher than I should, in giving my company the benefit of the doubt.
    Perhaps you missed your moonbat messiah's sermon on the hill about "civility" after Gabby Giffords was shot by a lunatic who's head was full of far more leftist psycobabble than the fascist sheriff of Pima Co. was aware of before blaming Sarah Palin.

Perhaps you're the one who's having a problem stomaching the politics of blame, since you can not really blame Bush for anything anymore. Even after he was blamed for everything from the fall of the Iraqi Utopian society, to the unprecidented hurricane season during the dark year of 2005. Never mind his brilliant master planning behind 9/11 in which he flawlessly performed the most brilliant "false flag" mission even devised that no one with the slightest shread of credibility could convince any sitting moonbat judge or prosecutor to attempt to adjudicate.

How about we all step back and acknowledge the truth of the fact that the economy $#!t the bed after the left took control of the legislative branch in 2006, or the fact that the housing/banking "crisis" was engineered by the "Community Re-investment Act" and exasserbated by liberal regulators pushing banks to make subprime loans while neglecting to enforce regulations. How about we admit to ourselves that the "stimulous" package really created ZERO JOBS, and was supposed to fix the bridges the moonbat messiah is now telling us his new package is going to address.

Don't act as if your side is the beacon of truth, or some sort of bastion of lucidity while the rest of us watch your beloved leader lie through his teeth, and continue promoting failed and disasterous philisophies that have done nothing but create or expand misery everytime they were ever tried. Allowing "people" who deny this reality to post here is actually setting the bar very low in this community, but I expect it makes it easier for us to allow the enemies of freedom to make complete a$$e$ of themselves.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

Quote Originally Posted by Shovelhead View Post
    When folks talk about "deportations", .......I agree, send 'em back.
    Let's start with the ones that came ashore in 1607.
    Now that's a BRILLIANT IDEA. Lets travel back in time and imagine if those stinking euroweenies collectively decided to avoid the western hemisphere. Let's even pretend the people who migrated to this hemisphere 10's of thousands of years ago made even the slightest attempts to discover new technologies instead or killing each other every time the next tribe had a better harvest. Imagine how peaceful this land would be if not for the intrusion of european settlers who discovered the horrors of refrigeration, electricity, and mass production. We all know what a wonderful utopia the "indigenous" people of this hemisphere created before us white savages invaded with our simple minds and superior technology.

Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by PrayingForWar View Post
    Now that's a BRILLIANT IDEA. Lets travel back in time and imagine if those stinking euroweenies collectively decided to avoid the western hemisphere. Let's even pretend the people who migrated to this hemisphere 10's of thousands of years ago made even the slightest attempts to discover new technologies instead or killing each other every time the next tribe had a better harvest. Imagine how peaceful this land would be if not for the intrusion of european settlers who discovered the horrors of refrigeration, electricity, and mass production. We all know what a wonderful utopia the "indigenous" people of this hemisphere created before us white savages invaded with our simple minds and superior technology.

Idiots.
    They were good at killing each other. I'll give them that. If they had spent more time killing settlers than each other, history may have taken a different turn.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oak1971 View Post
    They were good at killing each other. I'll give them that. If they had spent more time killing settlers than each other, history may have taken a different turn.
    PFW's post is full of false, yes they were good warriors and if it wasn't for European disease that wiped out the population, there wouldn't be very many Europeans here. Then the west wouldn't have been "won" even with a decimated population if it wasn't for the repeating rifle, the natives were better warriors.

Yet to insinuate they did nothing but violence and kill each other is disgusting. Someone needs to do research on the Iroquois Confederacy. Yep there was a civilization here before white folks came, with laws, a constitution, a congress, and they voted.

Interesting side note, 1st nation people make up about 1% of U.S. population but 1.5 % of our military.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

la raza attacking americans... that will be amusing. they can all come to my neighborhood. i think i have enough ammo to calm them down... haha. la raza is so cute... thinking they could win against the most heavly armed civilian poputlation on earth... i got news for them. this anit mexico. we own guns. and have no issue defending ourselves.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast