• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

La Raza zealots predict "civil war".

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
If a person can't stomach the politics of blame, then they should walk away from politics. Why don't we all take a step back, acknowledge that both sides of this coin - this circus - are playing a game, and that game impacts the common persons life. Don't act as if, or miss to state that the 'right side' of politics do not engage in the same behavior. I think I may be expecting to much - setting the bar a bit higher than I should, in giving my company the benefit of the doubt.

Perhaps you missed your moonbat messiah's sermon on the hill about "civility" after Gabby Giffords was shot by a lunatic who's head was full of far more leftist psycobabble than the fascist sheriff of Pima Co. was aware of before blaming Sarah Palin.

Perhaps you're the one who's having a problem stomaching the politics of blame, since you can not really blame Bush for anything anymore. Even after he was blamed for everything from the fall of the Iraqi Utopian society, to the unprecidented hurricane season during the dark year of 2005. Never mind his brilliant master planning behind 9/11 in which he flawlessly performed the most brilliant "false flag" mission even devised that no one with the slightest shread of credibility could convince any sitting moonbat judge or prosecutor to attempt to adjudicate.

How about we all step back and acknowledge the truth of the fact that the economy $#!t the bed after the left took control of the legislative branch in 2006, or the fact that the housing/banking "crisis" was engineered by the "Community Re-investment Act" and exasserbated by liberal regulators pushing banks to make subprime loans while neglecting to enforce regulations. How about we admit to ourselves that the "stimulous" package really created ZERO JOBS, and was supposed to fix the bridges the moonbat messiah is now telling us his new package is going to address.

Don't act as if your side is the beacon of truth, or some sort of bastion of lucidity while the rest of us watch your beloved leader lie through his teeth, and continue promoting failed and disasterous philisophies that have done nothing but create or expand misery everytime they were ever tried. Allowing "people" who deny this reality to post here is actually setting the bar very low in this community, but I expect it makes it easier for us to allow the enemies of freedom to make complete a$$e$ of themselves.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
When folks talk about "deportations", .......I agree, send 'em back.
Let's start with the ones that came ashore in 1607.

Now that's a BRILLIANT IDEA. Lets travel back in time and imagine if those stinking euroweenies collectively decided to avoid the western hemisphere. Let's even pretend the people who migrated to this hemisphere 10's of thousands of years ago made even the slightest attempts to discover new technologies instead or killing each other every time the next tribe had a better harvest. Imagine how peaceful this land would be if not for the intrusion of european settlers who discovered the horrors of refrigeration, electricity, and mass production. We all know what a wonderful utopia the "indigenous" people of this hemisphere created before us white savages invaded with our simple minds and superior technology.

Idiots.

oak1971

Now that's a BRILLIANT IDEA. Lets travel back in time and imagine if those stinking euroweenies collectively decided to avoid the western hemisphere. Let's even pretend the people who migrated to this hemisphere 10's of thousands of years ago made even the slightest attempts to discover new technologies instead or killing each other every time the next tribe had a better harvest. Imagine how peaceful this land would be if not for the intrusion of european settlers who discovered the horrors of refrigeration, electricity, and mass production. We all know what a wonderful utopia the "indigenous" people of this hemisphere created before us white savages invaded with our simple minds and superior technology.

Idiots.

They were good at killing each other. I'll give them that. If they had spent more time killing settlers than each other, history may have taken a different turn.

sudden valley gunner

They were good at killing each other. I'll give them that. If they had spent more time killing settlers than each other, history may have taken a different turn.

PFW's post is full of false, yes they were good warriors and if it wasn't for European disease that wiped out the population, there wouldn't be very many Europeans here. Then the west wouldn't have been "won" even with a decimated population if it wasn't for the repeating rifle, the natives were better warriors.

Yet to insinuate they did nothing but violence and kill each other is disgusting. Someone needs to do research on the Iroquois Confederacy. Yep there was a civilization here before white folks came, with laws, a constitution, a congress, and they voted.

Interesting side note, 1st nation people make up about 1% of U.S. population but 1.5 % of our military.

thedrewcifur

la raza attacking americans... that will be amusing. they can all come to my neighborhood. i think i have enough ammo to calm them down... haha. la raza is so cute... thinking they could win against the most heavly armed civilian poputlation on earth... i got news for them. this anit mexico. we own guns. and have no issue defending ourselves.

Uber_Olafsun

I grew up in Iowa and Northern Mexi.. I mean Southern California. While in high school I was a minority as well as black students. The majority was Hispanic so our school had clubs based on being from different backgrounds. Granted there was not a white club as those don't seem to be politically correct but the intent was to promote diversity which actually was working pretty well. Most of our high school fights were gang related but not to say race related. We had a pretty good blending of people in the culture to the point that a few of us could enjoy everything from gangster rap to death metal. Many of us loved to hear about different cultures and how things were done in their country. The key thing being that we all knew and understood that regardless of your background you were an American first.

In Iowa I can remember the first minority that moved into town. At first I was concerned but not that he was a minority but how the town would react. This town still discriminates on religion even though the two churches were both christian. The great thing was that he was accepted very quickly as a lot of the younger generation took it as a sign that they were no longer a small hick town. They accepted him as a member of the town, the state and the country.

A lot of people from Mexico came to the USA even the illegal"undocumented" workers to have a better life. Why the heck would you want to move and pack your garbage with you just so it feels like home?

If you are claiming to be a member of the USA then your first allegiance is to the USA. If it is Mexico, Canada or anywhere else there's the door.

Beretta92FSLady

Don't act as if your side is the beacon of truth, or some sort of bastion of lucidity while the rest of us watch your beloved leader lie through his teeth, and continue promoting failed and disasterous philisophies that have done nothing but create or expand misery everytime they were ever tried. Allowing "people" who deny this reality to post here is actually setting the bar very low in this community, but I expect it makes it easier for us to allow the enemies of freedom to make complete a$$e$ of themselves.

Sorry for cutting your response short. I have little time, and am forced to respond to portions. This portion.

If it is interpreted as me acting as if 'my side' is a "beacon of truth," then I should clear things up right here, and now - my side, whatever side I occupy, is not a beacon of any 'truth'. It is a manifestation of a kind of 'truth'.

"Enemies of freedom" is merely a designation, meaning, a 'thing', or a 'group' are deemed to be such, there is no thing fundamental about such a thing as 'enemies of freedom'. "Freedom" is entails different things, and is in valued differing degrees. Then there are so-called "enemies" of 'freedom', also, merely a designation. It is you, it appears, that is attempting to point to a "beacon of truth."

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Sorry for cutting your response short. I have little time, and am forced to respond to portions. This portion.

If it is interpreted as me acting as if 'my side' is a "beacon of truth," then I should clear things up right here, and now - my side, whatever side I occupy, is not a beacon of any 'truth'. It is a manifestation of a kind of 'truth'.

"Enemies of freedom" is merely a designation, meaning, a 'thing', or a 'group' are deemed to be such, there is no thing fundamental about such a thing as 'enemies of freedom'. "Freedom" is entails different things, and is in valued differing degrees. Then there are so-called "enemies" of 'freedom', also, merely a designation. It is you, it appears, that is attempting to point to a "beacon of truth."

Stay away from the silver paint, and stick too pot. I know it's more expensive but for the time being the moonbat messiah will make sure your check is in the mail even if he tries to scare you with political speeches.

You know damn well what side you occupy, and you know damn well that side opposes the ownership of firearms for one thing, and it's clear the "man" you endorse to lead our nation has little tolerance for people owning guns or even making much in the way of profits unless they contribute a portion of the hundreds of millions they get in "stimulous" to the democrap coffers, or the billions in tax free profits that Jeff Imelt managed to score.

As for the rest of your gibberish, there are people who promote freedom. Some of them we both agree with in that we oppose asinine laws that would criminalise behaviors conducted privately amoung consenting adults. The enemies of freedom I'm refereing too, since I oppose them vehemently are the ones who seem determined to tax our nation to oblivion and spend twice that amount on inane programs that have yet to produce any sort of tangible results. The same people who seem to believe that the EPA should be able to regulate where a rancher builds a fence, or an FDA that can ruin a person who sells surplus eggs to a neighbor.

I am attempting to point to a "becon of truth", because if it wasn't for leftist agitprop in the media there would not be any confusion at all concerning the truth about what sort of people oppose individual freedom, and what sort of people value the power of the state over the life of the individual.

Put that in your paint can and huff it.

Shovelhead

Idiots.

The old Cherokee chief sat in his hut on the reservation,
smoking the ceremonial pipe, eyeing the US government
officials sent to interview him. "Chief Two Eagles," one
official began, "you have observed the white man for 90
years. You have observed his wars and his material wealth.
You have seen his progress and the damage he has done."
The Chief nodded that it was so. The official continued,
"Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did
the white man go wrong?" The Chief stared at the government
officials for over a minute, and then calmly replied, "When
white man found the land, Indians were running it.
No taxes.
No debt.
Plenty buffalo.
Plenty beaver.
Women did all the work.
Medicine man free.
Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing, all night loving women."
The Chief leaned back and smiled, "Only White man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Last edited:

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
The old Cherokee chief sat in his hut on the reservation,
smoking the ceremonial pipe, eyeing the US government
officials sent to interview him. "Chief Two Eagles," one
official began, "you have observed the white man for 90
years. You have observed his wars and his material wealth.
You have seen his progress and the damage he has done."
The Chief nodded that it was so. The official continued,
"Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did
the white man go wrong?" The Chief stared at the government
officials for over a minute, and then calmly replied, "When
white man found the land, Indians were running it.
No taxes.
No debt.
Plenty buffalo.
Plenty beaver.
Women did all the work.
Medicine man free.
Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing, all night loving women."
The Chief leaned back and smiled, "Only White man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Ahhh, touche....

I still prefer a world with A/C, motorized transportation, modern firearms, toilet paper, and beer.

Daylen

Yeah, you're right..... Global Warming, smog/pollution, Gang Banging 12 year olds, and alchoholism ... a MUCH better result.

oh how quaint. you believe in global warming from humans, think alcoholism is an American phenomenon and that 12 year olds were only gang banged starting in the 20th century. You must have had sheltered history lessons from your grandmother. Ever hear of Genghis Kahn? Elizabeth Bathory? Attila the Hun? A large portion of the world is not related to Kahn because he was a sexy beast or he liked only women over the age of consent.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
oh how quaint. you believe in global warming from humans, think alcoholism is an American phenomenon and that 12 year olds were only gang banged starting in the 20th century. You must have had sheltered history lessons from your grandmother. Ever hear of Genghis Kahn? Elizabeth Bathory? Attila the Hun? A large portion of the world is not related to Kahn because he was a sexy beast or he liked only women over the age of consent.

Don't be too hasty here. Maybe the world would have been better off if average life expectancy was 15, since you'd normally have died of disease or war before then. These stupid white people made all of the scientific “progress” that is obviously a problem, the cultural instincts of "indigenous" people are clearly not to blame for any of the chaos, poverty, illiteracy, corruption, slavery, crime, disease or brutality commonly found in 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] world countries and even US cities and territory dominated by leftist politicians who cannot utter a sentence without blaming capitalism or Bush for all these problems.
I mean if most of us guys were killed or died of disease before puberty there would be no rape right?
Funny how none of the indian’s diseases could wipe out the euroweenie settlers who were much fewer in number. It was the common cold they brought on a 2 month voyage that wiped out the “native” utopians.
Even the Saudi Monarchy finally allowed women to vote today without any interference from us evil white guys.
I hate us more than the moonbat messiah.

sudden valley gunner

Don't be too hasty here. Maybe the world would have been better off if average life expectancy was 15, since you'd normally have died of disease or war before then. These stupid white people made all of the scientific “progress” that is obviously a problem, the cultural instincts of "indigenous" people are clearly not to blame for any of the chaos, poverty, illiteracy, corruption, slavery, crime, disease or brutality commonly found in 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] world countries and even US cities and territory dominated by leftist politicians who cannot utter a sentence without blaming capitalism or Bush for all these problems.
I mean if most of us guys were killed or died of disease before puberty there would be no rape right?
Funny how none of the indian’s diseases could wipe out the euroweenie settlers who were much fewer in number. It was the common cold they brought on a 2 month voyage that wiped out the “native” utopians.
Even the Saudi Monarchy finally allowed women to vote today without any interference from us evil white guys.
I hate us more than the moonbat messiah.

Wasn't the common cold, where do you get your history from?

Chauvinism is very dangerous many use rationalizations like this to justify "conquering". Now this doesn't mean we shouldn't have pride in our heritage but it is very wrong to assume that because one group of people had the circumstances (constantly warring) that allowed them become a little more technically advanced does not make them superior than any other group of people.

When the president of U.S. was still crapping in an outhouse and using a chamber pot the palace in Hawaii had indoor plumbing and a toilets.

If it wasn't for the help of natives many Europeans would have simply not made it.

Sad to think of the knowledge the Spaniards and Europeans eradicated in the Americans. The mayans were light years ahead in math and science. Wholesale destruction of a culture base on greed and religious zealots very sad indeed.

Daylen

The mayans were light years ahead in math and science. Wholesale destruction of a culture base on greed and religious zealots very sad indeed.

Care to substantiate that? They were well ahead of their peers perhaps, but I have seen zero evidence that they were ahead of Renissance era Europe. And certainly their metallurgy was thousands of years behind Europe and Asia.

On the note about religous zealotry being why the Mayans were killed... there is that little thing they did, you know ritual killing and cannibalism. Mayans were not enlightened by any means they were brutal to their enemies and even ate their own. Notice also that in North America the natives were not slaughtered until a democrat manifest destiny type got in charge; and I hear went against SCOTUS to kill them. In most parts of the world there was no widespread destruction of a culture on the level that happened in South America. The reason is simple, and was noted by Gandhi, Europeans are moral people, and in South America they encountered a culture that didn't even try to be moral or espouse morality as a good thing.

sudden valley gunner

Care to substantiate that? They were well ahead of their peers perhaps, but I have seen zero evidence that they were ahead of Renissance era Europe. And certainly their metallurgy was thousands of years behind Europe and Asia.

On the note about religous zealotry being why the Mayans were killed... there is that little thing they did, you know ritual killing and cannibalism. Mayans were not enlightened by any means they were brutal to their enemies and even ate their own. Notice also that in North America the natives were not slaughtered until a democrat manifest destiny type got in charge; and I hear went against SCOTUS to kill them. In most parts of the world there was no widespread destruction of a culture on the level that happened in South America. The reason is simple, and was noted by Gandhi, Europeans are moral people, and in South America they encountered a culture that didn't even try to be moral or espouse morality as a good thing.

Pure propaganda. Ghandi was a racist who also believed Africans were sub human.

I will retract they weren't ahead in all things scientifically, but had more accurate calenders than even we use today. And were ahead in math, and astronomy, farming, and other aspects.

But I suppose the wholesale destruction of another culture for greed and because they didn't worship your god was moral?

Daylen

Pure propaganda. Ghandi was a racist who also believed Africans were sub human.

I will retract they weren't ahead in all things scientifically, but had more accurate calenders than even we use today. And were ahead in math, and astronomy, farming, and other aspects.

But I suppose the wholesale destruction of another culture for greed and because they didn't worship your god was moral?

Wow. I've never heard the modern day master of peaceful revolution called a propaganda spewing racist before. Also, if the brits were not moral then instead of India gaining independence Gandhi would have been killed along with plenty of other indians. To see how an immoral people deal with talk of insurrection or insurrection itself look at Tibet. The Chicoms don't exactly put up with disobedience.

As to destruction of a culture for greed and not worshiping the right anthropomorphic personification... again evidence shows that is not the case in South America, the Europeans were reacting to the cannibalism and human sacrifice.

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

Wow. I've never heard the modern day master of peaceful revolution called a propaganda spewing racist before. Also, if the brits were not moral then instead of India gaining independence Gandhi would have been killed along with plenty of other indians. To see how an immoral people deal with talk of insurrection or insurrection itself look at Tibet. The Chicoms don't exactly put up with disobedience.

As to destruction of a culture for greed and not worshiping the right anthropomorphic personification... again evidence shows that is not the case in South America, the Europeans were reacting to the cannibalism and human sacrifice.

I work with and have many friends from India many do not like Ghandi and how the west has propagandized him. And it was not a "peaceful" revolution the English gave up India because they were broke and the Punjabi people were fighting them and many sacrificed their lives for their independence. Ghandi simply was a political beast who maneuvered himself into power.Research it, read some of his racist writings when he lived in South Africa.

Your last paragraph is simply wrong. A medieval group of people didn't travel months across the a vast see and risk disease and death because some natives killed each other and possibly ate each other ( not as prevalent as European propaganda would have you believe). They did it for riches and land and used their religion to justify wiping out the "infidels". Lets not forget Spanish inquisition and religious persecution was ever prevalent in European countries Spain occupied to. Yep they were more "moral". :rolleyes:

Aknazer

I am a Native American because I am native to America. The fact that my grandfather on my dad's side came from Czechloslovakia and my family on my mom's side came from Europe some time before that doesn't matter. Just because one's ancestors (aka people who aren't you) did something or came from somewhere doesn't matter. All that matters is where you come from and your actions.

Instead I constantly see seperatist attitudes and people pointing fingers and wanting things or thinking they are better than others because of what their ancestors did or went through. I'm sorry about what happened to your ancestors (and this goes for anyone whose ancestors were conquerored, repressed, enslaved, etc), but that doesn't mean that we should still be paying for those things. It's gotten to the point of a circle of victimhood. Yes some people were conquerored. Yes some people were enslaved. That's several generations in the past and there's plenty of opportunities for you so get over it and learn to integrate, or get out.

I'm sorry but this subject really gets me mad. America is supposed to be a melting pot and we're all supposed to be Americans. But yet people keep going on about what happened to someone that their great-grand parents most likely don't even know and refuse to integrate into society. If you think where you came from is so great and don't want to integrate fine, then return to that country! If you were conquerored and want to return to what you had, well there's two options. Rise up against your conquerors and take back your land, or move to somewhere that is like what you had.

Now I have no problems with people who want to remember their heritage. That is a great thing and much can be learned from one's heritage. But your an American first so quit trying to turn this country into the country you came from (which doesn't mean that things from your heritage can't be integrated into our country as that is part of our country being a melting pot).