• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

La Raza zealots predict "civil war".

MR Redenck

Cant read it, but Im sure it was stupid!
La Raza needs to get back on the road to Mexico.
I have no use for any ethnic groups of any kind!
Ethnic groups segregate themselves from Americans! " Then they bitch about being segregated". Doh!!!!

okboomer

It's happening already ... the mexican drug dealers who supply the drugs to towns and cities across America.

We had an incident with the legal mexicans across the street this past weekend. During the confrontation, one of the mexicans claimed he "owned this town" and told us to "go back where we came from"

The funny part about it is that my ex's family homesteaded the county back in the late 1800's and my family homesteaded the county where I was born, down south of where we live now. In fact, both of us can trace our geaneology back to arrival on the American shores to 1646 in his case and 1512 in my case.

His family has only been here the past 5 years as I know exactly who he is and who his "people" are in this small town.

OldCurlyWolf

It's happening already ... the mexican drug dealers who supply the drugs to towns and cities across America.

We had an incident with the legal mexicans across the street this past weekend. During the confrontation, one of the mexicans claimed he "owned this town" and told us to "go back where we came from"

The funny part about it is that my ex's family homesteaded the county back in the late 1800's and my family homesteaded the county where I was born, down south of where we live now. In fact, both of us can trace our geaneology back to arrival on the American shores to 1646 in his case and 1512 in my case.

His family has only been here the past 5 years as I know exactly who he is and who his "people" are in this small town.

Two different groups of my ancestors have been here for at least 12,000 years. To me almost everyone is a newcomer.

Most of the "European" part of my heritage started showing up in the 1600's that I am sure of. I am not sure about the Spanish portion, they could have been earlier.

Last edited:

Shovelhead

When folks talk about "deportations", .......I agree, send 'em back.
Let's start with the ones that came ashore in 1607.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Pretty sure, This is the same report or, Civil War Predicted
If there's a war, I don't intend to be civil about it.

Civil war or societal cleansing ? I say bring it...I have not had any REAL fun in a while now... my Ammo stock piles need to be rotated ( down the barrel ) anyways.. I hate Taco's
If they start this...WE will finish it for them..we could not get so lucky.

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

Two different groups of my ancestors have been here for at least 12,000 years. To me almost everyone is a newcomer.

Most of the "European" part of my heritage started showing up in the 1600's that I am sure of. I am not sure about the Spanish portion, they could have been earlier.

Same here, except for Spanish, that is the one ethnic background that is missing in my conglomeration DNA.

Sonora Rebel

Bring it!

La Raza rattles their pots and pans in the 'hood... where they get some support and media coverage. (Familiar scenario?) but they don't go off pavement or beyond the range of the local protective cop shop. These are communist agitators... nothing more. Urban taco shop revolutionaries in brown berets looking for attention.

Off pavement, they're dog meat... and they know it. Better yet... we know it.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
La Raza rattles their pots and pans in the 'hood... where they get some support and media coverage. (Familiar scenario?) but they don't go off pavement or beyond the range of the local protective cop shop. These are communist agitators... nothing more. Urban taco shop revolutionaries in brown berets looking for attention.

Off pavement, they're dog meat... and they know it. Better yet... we know it.

The Brown in the Berets could be from the Human feces in the Rio Grande :) Just waiting for a Typhoid fever, Hepatitus or Cholera outbreak in the USA because of these "people"

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran

if I say what I want to say about these "people" The Moderator will ban me forever....

Daylen

Did you miss some thing here, Praying? Civility in politics, and on either political side? Assumptions are the mother of most f-ups.

I expect he has known, as we all do, that there is no civility and was merely pointing out that not long ago lefties in the media and elected positions were making a big deal about Republican incivility, as they do about 'right wing' violence, yet say nothing when it is the left being violent and/or uncivil.

Beretta92FSLady

I expect he has known, as we all do, that there is no civility and was merely pointing out that not long ago lefties in the media and elected positions were making a big deal about Republican incivility, as they do about 'right wing' violence, yet say nothing when it is the left being violent and/or uncivil.

If a person can't stomach the politics of blame, then they should walk away from politics. Why don't we all take a step back, acknowledge that both sides of this coin - this circus - are playing a game, and that game impacts the common persons life. Don't act as if, or miss to state that the 'right side' of politics do not engage in the same behavior. I think I may be expecting to much - setting the bar a bit higher than I should, in giving my company the benefit of the doubt.

since9

Campaign Veteran
During the confrontation, one of the mexicans claimed he "owned this town" and told us to "go back where we came from"

My response might be, "Your ancestors came here from Spain about 400 years ago, around 1600?"

(yeah)

"So my earliest ancestors arrived here more than 16 Thousand years before yours did."

No matter how you slice it, though, all that posturing is useless bravado.