• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How about a meet/greet and Zombie shoot (for giggles) on 24 Sept...Berlin Cons Club.

Grant Guess

Just as stated. Club memberships would be 5 bucks, 5 bucks to shoot (to cover the target costs) and the remaining $$$ goes to the club junior shooting program.

I would get 2 of each of maybe 6-8 different styles of Zombie Target from http://www.letargets.com/estylez_ps.aspx?searchmode=category&searchcatcontext=~010000~010106

Maybe have it so that it would require 25-30rds to shoot the entire course? Maybe a 10 sec time limit to draw and fire 2 shots, then move casually to the next target, Draw/fire 2 shots in 10 seconds, etc....Distances of 7-15yds.

BTW...head shots only :) The only way to kill a Zombie....

:shocker:

MKEgal

AFAIK I don't have anything else scheduled that day.
And looking at the club calendar, there's nothing listed that day.

But do you really think that 2 head shots will stop a zombie? :p

ETA: whoops... new employer might have me working that day.
There is a class scheduled, but haven't been told I'm expected to be there.
Will see what they decide.

Last edited:

BROKENSPROKET

I put it on my calendar. As long as it doesn't get trumped, I plan to be there. I guess I didn't realize the last one was a meet-n-greet at the range, or else I would have considered it.

The Open Carry Picnic in the Wausau area on 10-9-11 will also be at a range. I really want to see Sen. Pam Galloway shoot a pistol.

Last edited:

protias

It's a date! I mean that in a completely straight kind of way. Why is everyone looking at me strangely? :shocker::lol:

Now the hard question is, which firearm(s) to bring?

What is the address of the club?

Grant Guess

Oh...the only other rule: Centerfire Only. Don't want to see some smart (_o_) show up with their rimfire bullseye pistol. :uhoh:

Going to order the targets on Tues and paste them onto cardboard.

protias

Oh...the only other rule: Centerfire Only. Don't want to see some smart (_o_) show up with their rimfire bullseye pistol. :uhoh:

So no rimfire rifle either? You're killing me here! :p

oak1971

Good thing I also have a custom accurized 1911 in 45 acp.:p