• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry'er at Pizza Hut!

ooghost1oo

Props to a tall, bearded, young dude OC'ing a little Glock at Pizza Hut on Academy and Carefree with his female counterpart tonight picking up a 'za and some wings.

Anyone on this board?

Keens

Props to a tall, bearded, young dude OC'ing a little Glock at Pizza Hut on Academy and Carefree with his female counterpart tonight picking up a 'za and some wings.

Anyone on this board?

Awesome! Did you make a new OC friend tonight?

dumbbe11s

Prefer Domino's

My first OC was to pick up a pizza at Domino's. No problems. Good experience and confidence builder.

M-Taliesin

Howdy Amigo!
T'weren't me pardner. I'm a Dominos man myself. Besides, Colorado Springs is a far piece to go for pizza. And when I do go down to the Springs and have pizza, it'll end up being a Fargos!

No offense intended, but I surely do love Fargos! Their "Big Red" is awesome!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin