• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Rant on Being Censored By Gun Forums

mark-in-texas

The Constitution may guarantee your right to free speech, however it doesn't require me to listen! If the moderators of THEIR site don't want R-rated verbage on THEIR site, THEY don't have to put up with it. One of the other big things we talk about on here is property owner's rights. If you came in to my house and talked like that, I'd be perfectly within my rights to ask you to leave.

WalkingWolf

Constitutional free speech rights are only guaranteed protection from government. The video maker needs to go back and read the constitution, before he inserts foot in mouth.

since9

Campaign Veteran
The Constitution may guarantee your right to free speech, however it doesn't require me to listen! If the moderators of THEIR site don't want R-rated verbage on THEIR site, THEY don't have to put up with it. One of the other big things we talk about on here is property owner's rights. If you came in to my house and talked like that, I'd be perfectly within my rights to ask you to leave.

+1. Sounds like he's a sore loser.