Thread: Open Carry Report..

Open Carry Report..

Today, I took my wife and my daughter to Cracker Barrel in East Windsor. I had no issues carrying my springfield armory xd 45 openly in a paddle holster. I also went to Riverview Sales in East Windsor to purchase some ammo. The sales clerk was very friendly and assisted me without issue.

Nice..I am from East Windsor and never had an issue anywhere around town open carrying..

Quote Originally Posted by buketdude View Post
    Nice..I am from East Windsor and never had an issue anywhere around town open carrying..
    That is good to know... I'm relatively new to open carry but in New Britain and East Windsor, I haven't had any issues. Carry On!!!

Surprised management at Cracker Barrel didn't ask you to remove your firearm or leave. There have been several cases where they and corporate have been hostile to CC let alone OC.

Quote Originally Posted by babarock View Post
    Surprised management at Cracker Barrel didn't ask you to remove your firearm or leave. There have been several cases where they and corporate have been hostile to CC let alone OC.
    I wasn't doing anything to draw attention to myself... The hostess, waitress and cashiers all notice and didn't say anything. Maybe they assumed I was law enforcement. Either way, it was a no hassle no fuss situation.

Quote Originally Posted by babarock View Post
    I have OC'd at the Craker Barrel in Milford without issue at least twice that I can remember