Thread: NO OC in Action Impact of Southfield

NO OC in Action Impact of Southfield

I OC all day everyday for work I work in foreclosed properties I serve notices and take care of vacant properties from Detroit to Flint. I stopped off at Action Impact just to check it out their range some no neck jerk got tough with me and said "cover it up" I said are you kidding this is Michigan OC is legal to which he stated "people get nervous in a gun shop" I laughed and said I would just leave. So I called to store and asked for an owner I explained my issues to the nasty man that didn't speak English well and he simply said "we have our own rules" to which I said I wont be back. Can't OC in a gun shop you have got to be kidding.

They are also well known for their awful gun, ammo and other gear prices, and their even worse course material for their cheap but awful classes.

Buying from them is in no way something that can be suggested.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Wasn't that the same gun shop on the episode of Pawn Stars?

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by cm2624 View Post
    Wasn't that the same gun shop on the episode of Pawn Stars?
    No, that was Target Sports which are Open Carry friendly.

Banned
    Good job Racer, and Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Michigander View Post
    They are also well known for their awful gun, ammo and other gear prices, and their even worse course material for their cheap but awful classes.

Buying from them is in no way something that can be suggested.
    Don't know about their classes but concur that their prices are for suckers. Been there once, never been back.

Stay out of their shop and, besides saving yourself money, you won't be supporting a gun business that is hypocritically anti lawful carry.
    "The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

“He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.”--M. K. Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi

Thanks Stainless I OC like I said for my job I have had problems with Detroit PD in the past about OC and am glad to be part of this community, so hopefully we can normalize guns in a state where lawful fire arms are NEEDED

Quote Originally Posted by dougwg View Post
    No, that was Target Sports which are Open Carry friendly.
    Yeah I've only been in the Southfield's Action Impact once, this was before I learned about OC. I was unimpressed and the prices seemed sky high.

Nonetheless, that's why as of late I have found myself patronizing Target Sports more than Double Action because like Action Impact they too have that dreadful CC policy. I like to spend my money at establishments that honor my right to bear arms and dont treat me like some potential criminal.
    "Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth." - President George Washington

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself." - Thomas Paine

Well said I also frequent both Target Sports locations awesome ranges good prices and really nice people.
    Last edited by Racer1892; 09-06-2011 at 04:33 PM.