Thread: This what could happen in WI if Businesses Post NO GUNS ALLOWED..INNOCENT people DIE

This what could happen in WI if Businesses Post NO GUNS ALLOWED..INNOCENT people DIE

4 Dead at IHOP shooting in Carson City, Nevada!

3 people in a Nevada IHOP were killed by a lone gunman today. The shooting happened at 9am and concluded with the gunman taking his own life. 9 other people were wounded in this horrific event.

2 of the 3 people killed were in the Military. Law enforcement responded to the call, but were not responsible for any of the shots fired. The gunmans motive is still unclear.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GLOCK21GB View Post
    4 Dead at IHOP shooting in Carson City, Nevada!

3 people in a Nevada IHOP were killed by a lone gunman today. The shooting happened at 9am and concluded with the gunman taking his own life. 9 other people were wounded in this horrific event.

2 of the 3 people killed were in the Military. Law enforcement responded to the call, but were not responsible for any of the shots fired. The gunmans motive is still unclear.
    Was IHOP posted?

Quote Originally Posted by paul@paul-fisher.com View Post
    Was IHOP posted?
    Who cares? We don't want to let that get in the way of some good ole theatrical indignation.

Was IHOP posted?
    Yes, it was a posted no-gun zone/restaurant.

Also to the OP, I already posted a thread on this yesterday: http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...IHOP-in-nevada

Quote Originally Posted by bmwguy11 View Post
    Do you have a citation/picture of this? All articles I read made no mention of that.

Also to the OP, I already posted a thread on this yesterday: http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...IHOP-in-nevada
    & Your point is ??? Since I started this thread 2 hours before you duplicated it :P
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 09-07-2011 at 10:41 AM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Do you have a citation/picture of this? All articles I read made no mention of that.
    I was on another gun forum in a nevada sub-forum, and several members there mentioned that IHOP was a posted "no-carry" restaurant. One of them indicated they used to eat there all the time until they posted "no weapons" signs.

And of course the media won't mention that, as that would not serve their liberal agenda.

Also, it does seem that IHOP being "gun free zones" is a corporate policy trend. Every IHOP I've been to recently was posted.
    Last edited by bmwguy11; 09-07-2011 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GLOCK21GB View Post
    & Your point is ??? Since I started this thread 2 hours before you duplicated it :P
    OMG im so dumb.

I was on another gun forum in a nevada sub-forum, and several members there mentioned that IHOP was a posted "no-carry" restaurant. One of them indicated they used to eat there all the time until they posted "no weapons" signs.

And of course the media won't mention that, as that would not serve their liberal agenda.

Also, it does seem that IHOP being "gun free zones" is a corporate policy trend. Every IHOP I've been to recently was posted.
    Hmmm... I believe I have OC'ed at the one in Janesville. I wouldn't bet money on that though.

Hmmm... I believe I have OC'ed at the one in Janesville. I wouldn't bet money on that though.
    From the sound of it, this is something IHOP has been doing starting within the last year. *shrug*