Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 2 Reasons to Open Carry or Just Carry period!

  1. #1
    Regular Member dsmith4825's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Eastpointe, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    20

    2 Reasons to Open Carry or Just Carry period!

    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/06...lleged-robber/


    http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/29096593/detail.html

    More and more we are seeing or hearing this stuff happening. World is goin to hell in a hand basket!

  2. #2
    Regular Member TheQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lansing, Michigan
    Posts
    3,448
    Students are not allowed to carry firearms on the campus of Temple University, a school spokesman told the newspaper.
    Yet.....

    Authorities say 21-year-old Temple University student Robert Eells had a license to carry the weapon and will not face any charges in the incident, MyFoxPhilly.com reports.
    ...Interesting!
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

    I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

    Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

  3. #3
    Campaign Veteran smellslikemichigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Troy, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    2,321
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQ View Post
    Yet.....



    ...Interesting!
    didn't happen on campus, so what's interesting about that?
    "If it ain't loaded and cocked it don't shoot." - Rooster Cogburn
    http://www.graystatemovie.com/

  4. #4
    Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Taylor, Wayne County, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    2,047

    Thumbs up +1

    Quote Originally Posted by dsmith4825 View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/06...lleged-robber/


    http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/29096593/detail.html

    More and more we are seeing or hearing this stuff happening. World is goin to hell in a hand basket!
    Take heart, we will only ever hear about the 2% of people that are DIRTBAGS. As more of the remaining 98% of us become wise to them and refuse to be their victims the 2% may be reduced to 0%; as an armed society is not only a polite one, it is a safer one, period!

    Carry On! ->

    G9OS
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

    “Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •