• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Dinner Hampton Roads 9/15 Olive Garden @ Greenbrier mall 7pm

GreatDaneMan

Greenbrier Olive Garden is a stand-alone building next to the steak house(IIRC). Right off the side of Greenbrier Parkway. You can go in the mall shopping center entrance at the 2nd light(Crossways, turn left) comnig off 64, or get to it through Eden Way, the third stop light.

They have a new wine, Roscato... Purdy gooood!

Ill go for that.

Last edited:

ocholsteroc

k, sure.

Is the mall anti? If so, is there an external entrance to Olive Garden?

Sorry, forgot to say it is a stand alone building... It's right when you come into the entrance to the mall opening, theres a Friendlys right next to Olive Garden as well.

Greenbrier Olive Garden is a stand-alone building next to the steak house(IIRC).
Nope :( Great Stake is long gone, the only other one I know of is in Norfolk/VB somewhere... :|

I believe Friendlys replaced it, or the Red Robin.

Last edited:

Michael Bloomberg

Sorry, forgot to say it is a stand alone building... It's right when you come into the entrance to the mall opening, theres a Friendlys right next to Olive Garden as well.

Nope :( Great Stake is long gone, the only other one I know of is in Norfolk/VB somewhere... :|

I believe Friendlys replaced it, or the Red Robin.

Grate Steak in Norfolk is gone too. The founder/owner died several months ago and his wife tried to keep it going, but couldn't make it work. :cry:

GreatDaneMan

I would of had a sampler glass. But Last night I quit drinking, period, all together. Many reasons.

Ill be there unless something comes up with my friend in the hospital, .22 to the eye/corner bone because of a irresponsible navy boy playing with a revolver. :mad:

DJEEPER

eeewwww.... I have to make the tunnel at 6pm to try to get over there.... i highly doubt i could make it haha

I will have to see, though!

GreatDaneMan

*num removed after dinner* if anyone needs to get ahold of me. ill be there 10 min early. Text if you want, this is the first time meeting up.

- Morgan

Last edited: