• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Les Miserables at the Temple Buell!

M-Taliesin

Howdy Folks!
Months ago, when I first learned Les Miserables was coming to Denver, I bought three tickets for my wife, my pardner and myself. They cost dear, because I got excellent tickts and we were only 8 rows from the stage at the Temple Buell Theatre.

We attended last night and were treated to an excellent evening of entertainment. My pardner has never been to a live stage production before, and has never seen anything like the Temple Buell before last night. His reaction to the entire event was almost as entertaining as the show itself.

My wife and I have been to see Les Mis at the Buell once before, but this particular rendition is much better staged and produced. The set design fantastic and the story better fleshed out.

Because of the nature of this event, I was carrying concealed, which is one of the very few times I've CC'd since getting my permit. My wife also carried concealed, and this was also a first for her. We were not terribly concerned about the theatre itself, we wanted to be armed when going to, and returning from, the theatre. I especially don't trust a huge parking facility in downtown Denver!

This updated and upscaled production of Les Mis is an incredible evolution in a stage production that has endured for more than 25 years. So far as I am concerned, the best one yet.

Best yet, I shared it with the two people I care about most in the world!
What could be better than that?

Blessings,
M-Taliesin