Thread: Guns Save Lives

mayberry, nc

Guns Save Lives

i helped with the VCDL table at the Hillsvile flea market this weekend. as usual we handed out stickers of "guns save lives". there were a few people questioned the statement. some were honestly wanting to know, and a couple that were negative and did not want to talk about it. which i would have welcomed.
    as Al said " they think, they have already made up their minds, don't confuse them with facts".

this is a little old but a goody!
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Quarryville, PA
    Some folks just don't respond to facts and logic. The good thing is that the majority of people seem to understand. Good to see VCDL getting out at more and more events besides the gun shows. That was a good video as well. I will be running a table at the Leesburg Airshow on October 1st. Anybody that wants to volunteer for that can email me at
    Last edited by thebigsd; 09-07-2011 at 03:04 PM.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."