• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Could use some help MOVING finally

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
Fairly decent turnout this morning. Thanks to Green, M1gunr, Gogodawgs, jt59, and G20IW24/7. It took us 3 hours to load the truck, but only 1 to empty it. Then we moved M1's upright piano. Considering the decrepit state of more than half the crew, it couldn't have been done without the timely assistance of Green, jt59, Gogodawgs and DEROS son-in-law. G20 was able to help at the end also.

You guys rock! Thanks for all of your help.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Fairly decent turnout this morning. Thanks to Green, M1gunr, Gogodawgs, jt59, and G20IW24/7. It took us 3 hours to load the truck, but only 1 to empty it. Then we moved M1's upright piano. Considering the decrepit state of more than half the crew, it couldn't have been done without the timely assistance of Green, jt59, Gogodawgs and DEROS son-in-law. G20 was able to help at the end also.

You guys rock! Thanks for all of your help.

Thanks to all, Jim will probably be without internet for a day or so and he wishes to thank everyone as well. (STP)

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
About 1/4" S of Whitehall. Heading home about noon or so Mon.

We are heading home about the same time Monday too. We are a little further west but I might see you on the road. Have a good and safe drive home!

FMCDH

Congrats on the new place Jim,

Sorry I missed this, I didn't check the forums in time to see this thread or else I would have been there.

I hope you will still let me play with your toy helicopters, or at-least let me fly mine at your house. :D They are tons of fun, its jut too bad they run out of juice so fast.