• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lurker saying hello

TheQ

BikeNut is from your area. One HAS to protect themselves in Saginaw, the town with the most violent crimes per capita.

ElectricianLU58

i grew up in saginaw township (the nice part of saginaw). the city of saginaw was hit like a sledge hammer by crack in the 80's.

much like baltimore (see below), the city is not too bad if you are white. lots of drug violence, gang violence, and inexplicable violence for peoples retarded conception of disrespect. i have never, anywhere in the US, met such irrational people.

http://essentials.baltimoresun.com/...use=all&article=all&show_results=Show+Results

Onnie

My father-in-law was from Dearborn Heights and worked for the Railroad

I guess that made him a semi-conductor:banana:

Welcome!!!

Last edited:

Haman J.T.

Hello everyone,

I figured I should actually say hello to everyone since I mostly just lurk on the forum.

I'm from Saginaw, and I am a semi OCer.
Welcome! IMO,You are not a lurker but a learner,You are not a semi OCer but an OCer(one who OC's at any time,as compared to those who do not OC at all)!CARRY ON!

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
My father-in-law was from Dearborn Heights and worked for the Railroad

I guess that made him a semi-conductor

Welcome!!!
Three people got that joke....damn, and I'm one of them........

Three people got that joke....damn, and I'm one of them........;)

Yes how exactly does one fit a SEMI in a holster? ;) Welcome aboard Sir!

Attachments

• semi.jpg
    semi.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 65

stainless1911

Banned
Should have one of these on the rig.

a97837_x003_5-gun.jpg

randomguy5454

thanks for big welcome everyone.

Yeah Saginaw is a rough town. It's not big on the murder level, but assaults, arson, home invasion and armed robberies it takes the cake. We held the "most violent city per capita" for 10 hears in a row.

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2010/09/post_75.html

and the city does stupid stuff like try to ban dogs that would protect your home.

It is home however and I try to make the best of it.