Thread: question about OC in California

question about OC in California

Is it possible to OC and also CC a secondary firearm?
    Freedom isn't free, but this is America! We will find a way to outsource it and save some money - Jeremy

If you have a CCW I don't see why not. Check the law and be in strict compliance with them.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbbe11s View Post
    If you have a CCW I don't see why not. Check the law and be in strict compliance with them.
    This depends largely on the agency that issued the license to carry. I think many agencies just might revoke the LTC if you were carrying an exposed firearm while carrying concealed and were involved in some police encounter.
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.
    CL SUBJ IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.calgunsfoundation.org/amazon
    www.shop42a.com

I know of 3 different LTC holders that have it printed on the LTC that they can not be OC'ing at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Iopencarry View Post
    I know of 3 different LTC holders that have it printed on the LTC that they can not be OC'ing at the same time.
    This is very interesting. Please reach out to me via Facebook or email as I'd like to learn more about these active licenses with such restrictions.

-Brandon
    Brandon Combs
    Secretary, Calguns Foundation
    Member, CRPA Board of Directors

Join me in making regular monthly tax-deductible donations to the Calguns Foundation and help us advance gun rights in California today!

Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all comments are my own and not the approved position of any organization, nor should they be considered legal advice.