• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oc while traveling to utah

SigGuy23

Activist Member
I recently took leave to SLC, UT for my mothers wedding. I chose to drive so that I could take my pets with me. I OCed the entire drive there. Had no issues. While on leave I OCed the entire time except for the wedding because I was in my dress blues. I got a weird look from the clerk when I went to 7 eleven on redwood rd in RosePark with my sister. Once he realized I wasn't causing problems he was fine and we even talked about football. Other then that, I got a few comments from some friends and family. I informed them of the UT OC laws and that was laid to rest. OCed back to WA with no issues. All in all it was a great leave and OC experience.