Thread: September OC meet?

September OC meet?

Did I miss a thread on an OC meet in KC for this Saturday? Or did I just start one? Or should we do it on Sunday this month as a way to observe 9/11?
    I think it is time to go back to the plaza. 9/11 and the recent gunshots on the plaza WILL bring up the level of nervousness so careful consideration is in order.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

"The problem with Internet quotes is that no one has verified the source" -- Abraham Lincoln

Sorry, this is late. I haven't been on for a while. I still think that we should do a meet. The Plaza sounds good but I don't know how atmosphere will be with all that has been going on. Any where in the KC area sounds good to me. Saturday the 17th at 5 or 6 would be good for me and my wife. Who's in for a Saturday meet. We will be in the area even if only one person wants to grab a bite to eat with us.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!

St. Joseph. Period. DONE.
    "Before all else, be armed." -Nicolo Machiavelli

OK, as long as we can meet at 7:30. We will be in Raymore till 6. If that works for you pick a place. Not to extravagant.
    Last edited by NG19; 09-16-2011 at 12:57 PM.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!