• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

September OC meet?

peterarthur

Did I miss a thread on an OC meet in KC for this Saturday? Or did I just start one? :) Or should we do it on Sunday this month as a way to observe 9/11?
I think it is time to go back to the plaza. 9/11 and the recent gunshots on the plaza WILL bring up the level of nervousness so careful consideration is in order.

NG19

Sorry, this is late. I haven't been on for a while. I still think that we should do a meet. The Plaza sounds good but I don't know how atmosphere will be with all that has been going on. Any where in the KC area sounds good to me. Saturday the 17th at 5 or 6 would be good for me and my wife. Who's in for a Saturday meet. We will be in the area even if only one person wants to grab a bite to eat with us.

NG19

OK, as long as we can meet at 7:30. We will be in Raymore till 6. If that works for you pick a place. Not to extravagant.

Last edited: