• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VA Vanity Plates: "I CARRY"

VGOF

:banana:
file.php
:banana:​

Blk97F150

The thin blue line concept was invented by two cops in Georgia and was a nice idea, until people started selling stickers on ebay.

People probably started buying them because they realized that if they put a simple bumper sticker on their vehicle..... they could get away with some traffic violations they might otherwise be charged with. You know, that 'professional courtesy' thing....

Although personally, I'd rather take the ticket....

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
People probably started buying them because they realized that if they put a simple bumper sticker on their vehicle..... they could get away with some traffic violations they might otherwise be charged with. You know, that 'professional courtesy' thing....

Although personally, I'd rather take the ticket....

That is unfortunately what it became. The original intention was to advise LEO's that the driver was also a LEO and may be armed and/or could provide assistance in an emergency.

Sangre

That is unfortunately what it became. The original intention was to advise LEO's that the driver was also a LEO and may be armed and/or could provide assistance in an emergency.

If there was no other LEO's around I would provide assistance to an LEO in an emergency! I don't put any bumper stickers at all on my car though although the idea of not getting speeding tickets sounds nice! I used to speed a lot when I first got my car but I've tamed my tendency to do so now. I feel like I've seen a car with a ProShooter logo on it, do you drive an SUV? I could be thinking of something else.

In my friends neighborhood there's a lot of people that drive old "surplus" (for lack of a better word) Police Interceptor Crown Vics and dark Impalas thinking they won't get pulled over driving them, but it seems I see them pulled over more than any other type of cars hahaha.

I have never wanted vanity plates because for some reason I'm paranoid and feel like my random plates would be harder to remember, but would however be interested in the Don't Tread On Me vanity plates, I looked on the DMV site and didn't see them I'll have to check that out I would probably get something random on them though.