• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Central Va OC Breakfast

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I just got back in town and am having a real sugar fit..(Didn't get a chance to eat today) ...so I'm staying in the burbs. Anyone have plans for RCD in the morning?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Frick and Frack are headed to Newport News for the pic-a-nic so will be missing the usual breakfast. I hear a certain Goochland fella was interested in showing up for breakfast but apparently is too shy to start a thread for one on his own. Maybe this will draw him out.

Who knows, maybe the earthquake victim will feel safe enough to venture out from between the steel arches. Tell her you are bringing your camera and she might show you her good side (I hear she actually does have one:D).

stay safe.

sidestreet

Well, if you want to meet there this morning...,

I'll check back here in an hour, I just got home and I'm trimming the grass, if you still wanna go, I'll jump in the shower and meet you up there say 0915-0930. Should be kinda busy there this morning, race weekend and all.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 v 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I'll check back here in an hour, I just got home and I'm trimming the grass, if you still wanna go, I'll jump in the shower and meet you up there say 0915-0930. Should be kinda busy there this morning, race weekend and all.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 v 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

I think I am going about 9:30.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
1) So what earth-shattering problems did you resolve? 2) What steps towards world peace/world dominaton were accomplished? 3) How many out-of-staters did you scare with your openly carried pistols? 3a) Did any of them pack up and go back home? If not, why not?

Please select and answer any two of the above.

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
1) So what earth-shattering problems did you resolve? 2) What steps towards world peace/world dominaton were accomplished? 3) How many out-of-staters did you scare with your openly carried pistols? 3a) Did any of them pack up and go back home? If not, why not?

Please select and answer any two of the above.

stay safe.

Well first, in honor of ax handle day, I left my gun on the bike and wore my Taser. Seemed to scare the outtastaters just as much.

A drunk race fan hit a parked car while the River Rat and I smoked a cigarette.

I made fun of the usual posters and added one or two.

We worked out plans for Tuesday and took bets.;)

None of the usual motorcycle clubs tried to recruit me this week (They usually do that while I'm wearing a 1911)

Courtney is fine!

I had my GOPRO on my helmet and rode around the Race people for a while. Those folks need a life.

Keith and I discussed the new dual band I ordered.
I have more audio than video of a certain clerk and have come up with a solution that everyone will like.....except the clerk.:monkey

SideStreet and the wild bunch are meeting at the Surrey house for breakfast. I plan to be an hour or two earlier in case the Commonwealth does something interesting.

I made a number of very politically and socially incorrect comments.

That about covers it.