• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spokane - Donut Parade Sunday 9am

Thor80

Orphan and I will be at the Donut Parade on Hamilton this Sunday at 9am if ya'll east siders want to get together! Snarly if you're out there this means you too! :)

-Thor

Thor80

Starbucks on Division across from the Mall just north of Red Lobster they have outdoor seating.

Missed your post. I checked this morning at 0730..... Took off at 0800 to run a few quick errands, get fuel etc... FastFish600 and I ended up meeting at the Parade and went over to Starbucks on Market/Garland.. Good to meet you FastFish! Sorry we missed you Orphan!

-Thor

Jeff Hayes

Missed your post. I checked this morning at 0730..... Took off at 0800 to run a few quick errands, get fuel etc... FastFish600 and I ended up meeting at the Parade and went over to Starbucks on Market/Garland.. Good to meet you FastFish! Sorry we missed you Orphan!

-Thor

Thor I ended up at the Starbucks on Division by Red Lobster, LOL best laid plans of mice and men. Next time.

o2ryan

Thor I ended up at the Starbucks on Division by Red Lobster, LOL best laid plans of mice and men. Next time.

Sorry guys, I did not see this thread till this morning. Sundays are bad for me anyway. I posted on ApacheeBunny's thread about meeting on the AM of the 24th if that works for you all.