Thread: Aurora High Noon Meet & Greet!

Aurora High Noon Meet & Greet!

Howdy Folks!
    Alrighty then.... there have been quite a few folks asking for a meet and greet in the Aurora area, so I figured to go ahead and get one planned. So I stopped by today at the Golden Corral, and talked with the manager there. He gave me his card, and invited me to call him before we come out and he'd have things ready for us. He did, however, ask that we give him an idea of how many there will be in our group.

Let's have us a meet up and get together for a lunch buffet at Golden Corral:

Golden Corral
    11090 E. Mississippi Ave.,
    Aurora, Colorado 80012
    Septemeber 24th,
    High Noon!

When I met the manager, I was wearing my XDM .40 holstered in plain view. I also explained that we are the Colorado contingent of OpenCarry.Org and wanted to have a get together at his location. He said they often have people who come in OC'ing, and that a group of us would not be a problem for them. We had a real nice friendly discussion, and I headed home to post this information.

Please advise if you will be coming. We want to meet right at noon, because they prefer that a group comes in all together. Seems a reasonable request. Again, the fare is buffet, so should be something for most everyone. Except sushi, I'm sorry to say!

Blessings,
    M-Taliesin

I have OC'd at this location a couple of times. What day are you thinking of?
    Colorado Gun Owners - COGO
    http://www.ColoradoGunOwners.com

A discussion forum for Colorado Gun Owners.

Colorado Firearm law.
    http://www.lexisnexis.com/hottopics/colorado/
    Lexis Nexis: Colorado law pertaining to firearms.
    Title 18, Article 12

Quote Originally Posted by M-Taliesin View Post
    Howdy Folks!
    Let's have us a meet up and get together for a lunch buffet at Golden Corral:

Golden Corral
    11090 E. Mississippi Ave.,
    Aurora, Colorado 80012
    Septemeber 24th,
    High Noon!

Blessings,
    M-Taliesin
    Count on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I have OC'd at this location a couple of times. What day are you thinking of?
    Howdy Beau!
    The date is Saturday, September 24th at noon.

Blessings,
    M-Taliesin

See you guys there!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesB View Post
    Count on it.
    I think mine just became a +1

My brother in law is going too!

Looks like a good turnout planned! If I weren't taking my oldest daughter boar hunting I'd be there.

Who's In?

Howdy Folks!
    Considering the number of folks asking about a Meet and Greet for the Aurora area, we have only had a few confirm they will be there.
    So how 'bout a few more folks chiming in on this one? Join us for the meet and greet at Golden Corral. It is a buffet, so you can eat your fill. I'd like to see a pretty decent turnout for this particular event, but haven't heard from many yet.

Please take a moment to consider joining us on the 24th at noon for a feed up/meet up!

Let's get a posse going here!

Blessings,
    M-Taliesin

Anyone up for Carpooling from the Springs?

Looks like the same as the other thread, so:

Aw, screw the airshow! I've seen plenty of them. Besides, they're charging $15, which is the first time I've paid more than $0.00 to attend an airshow on a military installation.

Yeah, count me in.

Who else from the Springs will be attending? Want to carpool? I've a truck and can take two more with plenty of room for shooting gear, and an alarm system for when we're in the restaurant.

I'd like to go shooting in the Nat'l Forest, and will be heading back to the Springs at 3 pm sharp, as I've a housewarming party to attend.

We can meet at the north Park N Ride (SW corner of I-25 and Woodman). Please let me know soon! Thanks.

- since9
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.