• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Remember 911

mastiff69

Let us ALL take a minute to remember the loss of the souls by the murders.

Let us all fight the right fight all the time,
& spend quality time with our families,
& never take anything in life for granted,
as it only takes a second for it to be taken away.

And remember that we must detect, & eleminate ALL ENEMIES TO THIS COUNRTY ***USA***

stainless1911

Banned
If we dont eliminate the enemies within our borders first, we are wasting our time.

What bothers me about 9/11, is that we gave them the victory. Americans valued our freedom the most, and when the terrorists attacked, that's what we gave them. They didn't have to take it, we sold it.

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Let us ALL take a minute to remember the loss of the souls by the murders.

Let us all fight the right fight all the time,
& spend quality time with our families,
& never take anything in life for granted,
as it only takes a second for it to be taken away.

And remember that we must detect, & eleminate ALL ENEMIES TO THIS COUNRTY ***USA***

I believe your post is from the heart and I agree with most of it. Sadly Politicians have seized on this tragedy to promote their own agenda's often at the expense of our individual rights and God given freedom's. :(

From Patrick Henry: "Give me liberty or give me death!"

If more of us followed this line of thinking our country would be better for it, in my honest opinion.
http://www.history.org/almanack/life/politics/giveme.cfm

Last edited: