Thread: Man stopped an attack on a Madison woman by pulling a gun on the alleged attacker

Man stopped an attack on a Madison woman by pulling a gun on the alleged attacker

man stopped an attack on a Madison woman by pulling a gun on the alleged attacker

Read more: http://host.madison.com/ct/news/loca...#ixzz1XlnEzK7Y
    Last edited by Vandil; 09-12-2011 at 03:57 PM.

Cool Thanks for sharing

+1 - Thanks for sharing this story.

Woman saved.
    Bad guy in jail.
    Armed Law Abiding Citizen does his civic duty and the cops actually get it right.

I have heard it said that the most ardent pro-gun activists are former anti-gun liberal activists who survived a rape or serious mugging. My bet is that there will be some serious head scratching over this incident in the liberal camp.
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

Same incident reported here a few days ago: http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...uys-in-Madison

I was wondering if the media was ever going to get around to reporting this civilian use of a handgun that was positive.
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post

I was wondering if the media was ever going to get around to reporting this civilian use of a handgun that was positive.
    Whomever posted it first also beat Reddit/r/Guns by almost 4 days which is commendable in itself.