• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man stopped an attack on a Madison woman by pulling a gun on the alleged attacker

jpm84092

Thanks for sharing

+1 - Thanks for sharing this story.

Woman saved.
Bad guy in jail.
Armed Law Abiding Citizen does his civic duty and the cops actually get it right.

I have heard it said that the most ardent pro-gun activists are former anti-gun liberal activists who survived a rape or serious mugging. My bet is that there will be some serious head scratching over this incident in the liberal camp.

Vandil

I was wondering if the media was ever going to get around to reporting this civilian use of a handgun that was positive.

Whomever posted it first also beat Reddit/r/Guns by almost 4 days which is commendable in itself. :shocker: