Thread: Bloomberg writer admits to perjury to obtain FL concealed weapons license

Bloomberg writer admits to perjury to obtain FL concealed weapons license

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-i...arms-license-1

In a September 12, 2011 article for Bloomberg.com, writer John Crewdson has admitted to committing willful perjury in order to obtain a Florida concealed weapon/firearm license, a second degree misdemeanor under Florida statutes.
    Rich
    MSgt, USAF Ret.
    Executive Director
    Florida Carry, Inc.
    www.floridacarry.org
    Glock 23 RTF2
    Mosin Nagant M91/30 (1942 Izhevsk)

Bloomberg is part of the ministry of propaganda, so I would like to see this reporter get in trouble, but at the same time, Fl law is stupid and evil, so I say leave him be. The "training" is such a joke.

Huge step forward if national reciprocity became law. Unfortunately, the way I read the law on thomas.gov, I would be able to carry in say, NJ or MD, but residents of those states would not if they purchased a Fl permit!? They would however be able to carry in all other states except IL. Even if it became law, one of the regime judges would surely strike it down. People like Michael Bloomberg would spend a lot of money to see it fail.

(a) Notwithstanding any provision of the law of any State or political subdivision thereof, related to the carrying or transportation of firearms, a person who is not prohibited by Federal law from possessing, transporting, shipping, or receiving a firearm, and who is carrying a government-issued photographic identification document and a valid license or permit which is issued pursuant to the law of a State and which permits the person to carry a concealed firearm, may carry a concealed handgun (other than a machinegun or destructive device) that has been shipped or transported in interstate or foreign commerce, in any State, other than the State of residence of the person, that--

`(1) has a statute that allows residents of the State to obtain licenses or permits to carry concealed firearms; or

`(2) does not prohibit the carrying of concealed firearms by residents of the State for lawful purposes.

Maybe once the NRA gets nationwide shall issue we can convince them that guns aren't bad things and deserve to come out of the closet in the remaining red states. They're certainly not going to until every single jurisdiction has "mother, may I hide my 5 shot .38?" And probably not even then.
    Last edited by 77zach; 09-12-2011 at 09:43 PM.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

They have committed several crimes in more states than just Florida.
    Im going to laugh my butt off when Bloominidoit and his tards visit States like Arizona, Florida, and Texas and get arrested!

HAHAHAHA!

I just realized if HR 822 goes through, New Jersey will have open carry before Florida. So freaking pathetic!
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    HAHAHAHA!

I just realized if HR 822 goes through, New Jersey will have open carry before Florida. So freaking pathetic!
    How far along is HR 822? I have not heard anything lately.

Quote Originally Posted by 10x View Post
    How far along is HR 822? I have not heard anything lately.
    It had a committee hearing yesterday.
    Rich
    MSgt, USAF Ret.
    Executive Director
    Florida Carry, Inc.
    www.floridacarry.org
    Glock 23 RTF2
    Mosin Nagant M91/30 (1942 Izhevsk)