• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bloomberg writer admits to perjury to obtain FL concealed weapons license

77zach

Bloomberg is part of the ministry of propaganda, so I would like to see this reporter get in trouble, but at the same time, Fl law is stupid and evil, so I say leave him be. The "training" is such a joke.

Huge step forward if national reciprocity became law. Unfortunately, the way I read the law on thomas.gov, I would be able to carry in say, NJ or MD, but residents of those states would not if they purchased a Fl permit!? They would however be able to carry in all other states except IL. Even if it became law, one of the regime judges would surely strike it down. People like Michael Bloomberg would spend a lot of money to see it fail.

(a) Notwithstanding any provision of the law of any State or political subdivision thereof, related to the carrying or transportation of firearms, a person who is not prohibited by Federal law from possessing, transporting, shipping, or receiving a firearm, and who is carrying a government-issued photographic identification document and a valid license or permit which is issued pursuant to the law of a State and which permits the person to carry a concealed firearm, may carry a concealed handgun (other than a machinegun or destructive device) that has been shipped or transported in interstate or foreign commerce, in any State, other than the State of residence of the person, that--

`(1) has a statute that allows residents of the State to obtain licenses or permits to carry concealed firearms; or

`(2) does not prohibit the carrying of concealed firearms by residents of the State for lawful purposes.

Maybe once the NRA gets nationwide shall issue we can convince them that guns aren't bad things and deserve to come out of the closet in the remaining red states. They're certainly not going to until every single jurisdiction has "mother, may I hide my 5 shot .38?" And probably not even then.

Last edited:

MR Redenck

They have committed several crimes in more states than just Florida.
Im going to laugh my butt off when Bloominidoit and his tards visit States like Arizona, Florida, and Texas and get arrested! :cool:

77zach

HAHAHAHA!

I just realized if HR 822 goes through, New Jersey will have open carry before Florida. So freaking pathetic!

10x

HAHAHAHA!

I just realized if HR 822 goes through, New Jersey will have open carry before Florida. So freaking pathetic!

How far along is HR 822? I have not heard anything lately.