Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Love Blonds.

I Love Blonds.

Truly, I love blonds. My wife's a natural blond.

Haz.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blonde_01.jpg 
Views:	347 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	6903   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blonde_02.jpg 
Views:	340 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	6904  
    When a criminal invades your home and has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.

My Definition of Gun Control: The idea that dozens of people found dead in the Broadway Café, Tasmania, and many also seriously wounded, all while waiting for police, who were called to show up and protect them, is somehow morally superior to having several armed and therefore alive civilian's explaining to police how the attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

When I first saw this, I thought you were either trying to convince yourself, or starting a debate. After seeing the pics, I now understand your humor... Hopefully that's not your wife?

Sent using tapatalk
    "A Right Un-exercised is a Right Lost"

"According to the law, [openly carrying] in a vehicle is against the law if the weapon is concealed" -Flamethrower (think about it....)

Carrying an XDm 9mm with Hornady Critical Defense hollowpoint. Soon to be carrying a Ruger along with it....

Unfortunately, that kind of tomfoolery is not confined to blondes. Way back in the Dark Ages, when I worked in a convenience store, I can't count the number of times I had to cut the gasoline pumps off because some clown, of either gender, was trying to pump gasoline either with a lit cigarette or while trying to light a cigarette.

I will guarantee that your pucker factor will go out the roof when something like that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Baked on Grease View Post
    When I first saw this, I thought you were either trying to convince yourself, or starting a debate. After seeing the pics, I now understand your humor... Hopefully that's not your wife?

Sent using tapatalk
    Hi Mate.

No its not my missus. I have in my time heard and read plenty of blond jokes but have never seen a bad blond mistake picture. I hope she survived!
    When a criminal invades your home and has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.

My Definition of Gun Control: The idea that dozens of people found dead in the Broadway Café, Tasmania, and many also seriously wounded, all while waiting for police, who were called to show up and protect them, is somehow morally superior to having several armed and therefore alive civilian's explaining to police how the attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

Quote Originally Posted by SFCRetired View Post
    Unfortunately, that kind of tomfoolery is not confined to blondes. Way back in the Dark Ages, when I worked in a convenience store, I can't count the number of times I had to cut the gasoline pumps off because some clown, of either gender, was trying to pump gasoline either with a lit cigarette or while trying to light a cigarette.

I will guarantee that your pucker factor will go out the roof when something like that happens.

How many times did you have someone drive away with pump handle still hanging from the car? Less dangerous, but just as amazing as a show of stupidity.

YOu can put out a cigarette in gasoline. NOthing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by HKcarrier View Post
    YOu can put out a cigarette in gasoline. NOthing happens.
    I agree... But the act of lighting the cigarette can set off an explosion, if you drop a cigarette near gasoline it could send sparks that light the flame.

Remember, it's not the liquid gasoline that catches fire, it's the fumes as it evaporates that will. So yes, if the coal of your cigarette does not prduce enough heat on it's own to light the fumes, the you can put it out in the liquid just as though it was water.

Sent using tapatalk
    "A Right Un-exercised is a Right Lost"

"According to the law, [openly carrying] in a vehicle is against the law if the weapon is concealed" -Flamethrower (think about it....)

Carrying an XDm 9mm with Hornady Critical Defense hollowpoint. Soon to be carrying a Ruger along with it....

You may have proved naturally dumb, but the nature blond claim still requires proof.
    ADD: A few blonds here, Man From Lox, man I hated working with Lox.
    Maybe she could make a woman from LOX video, or a Gasoline Follies video and call it "Blond Bombshell"
    Last edited by jbone; 09-13-2011 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    Walking into the Naval Trident Refit Facility once at King's Bay, GA I saw a worker connecting his Oxygen and Aceteline welding bottles while smoking a cigarette.
    How big a rip did that one get? If I were safety, pink slip on the spot. And I smoked for over 40 years.
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Politicians should serve two terms, one in office and one in prison.(borrowed from RioKid)

Thank God for Brunettes!

Obama's mother was a blonde. He may be blond-recessive so far as his hair is concerned, but when it comes to his thought processes, the blonde shines right on through.

Ahem, folks, it's a joke. I'm an ashe-blond myself.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    Looking at the hair roots, I'd have to say she's a dumb brunette. Then again from the looks of the plates I'd have to say she's a euroweenie, so you can't expect a whole lot of common sence.
    Last edited by PrayingForWar; 09-17-2011 at 12:09 AM.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

There are three classes of blondes:

1. Natural blondes.
    2. Bleached blondes.
    3. People who aren't blonde but should be.

I guess I qualify as Class 1, though it's a darker blonde. Starting to lighten up a bit, though - should be completely gray by the time my son finishes high school.

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadOnMeVa View Post
    How many times did you have someone drive away with pump handle still hanging from the car? Less dangerous, but just as amazing as a show of stupidity.
    You mean like this? Haz.

Name:	DUMB BLOND BOWSER.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	6927  

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    I love them all... as long as they look like women.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBoy View Post
    I love them all... as long as they look like women.
    Me too. Like I said, ilove e'm. I wouldn't hesitate one second to help thse beautys out of the bog they have got themselves in! Haz.

Name:	DUMB BLOND 4 WHEEL 1.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	6928   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DUMB BLOND 4 WHEELING 2.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	6929  

I showed the photos to my wife "blonde" and she nearly spit our her drink.

Just remember pure oxygen is not flammable. It will just cause whatever is burning to go up a whole lot quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Uber_Olafsun View Post
    I showed the photos to my wife "blonde" and she nearly spit our her drink.

Just remember pure oxygen is not flammable. It will just cause whatever is burning to go up a whole lot quicker.
    My wife is a natural blond as well. Show your wife these!

Name:	DUMB BLOND READING.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	6930   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DUMB BLOND PHOTO.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	62.0 KB 
ID:	6931  

Notice the girls holding the numbers 5, number 4, and number the 2, all happen to be blond! And in the second picture, not one blond made it to the end of the race? Dont you just love them?? I do! Haz.

Name:	DUMB BLONDS NUMBERS.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	6932   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DUMB BLONDS RACING.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	6933  

Quote Originally Posted by Haz. View Post
    My wife is a natural blond as well. Show your wife these!

OMFG, those photos were hilarious.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Hi Beretta92FSLady,

This gorgeous blond purchased a set of personalised number plates for her new car and proudly fitted them to her car all by herself! Haz.

Name:	DUMB BLOND NUMBERPLATE.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	6934  

Quote Originally Posted by Haz. View Post
    SNIP in the second picture, not one blond made it to the end of the race? Dont you just love them?? I do! Haz.
    Haha. I would love to see video of that race. I would note that thus far no blondes have come forward to defend themselves.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

When it was pointed out to her that she had in fact fitted her personalised number plates upside down, she never said a word. She slowly turned around, went inside, and apparently changed out of her formal gown, slipped into something more comfortable and emerged wearing this T Shirt! God I love blonds! Haz.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    Haha. I would love to see video of that race. I would note that thus far no blondes have come forward to defend themselves.
    They know they dont need to defend themselves because they know we love them. I love mine!
    How's this for blond angle parking. And the second beautiful blond, after attempting to and failing to do a U - Turn across the concrete barrier, unfazed, she realised had just enough time to do her hair and fix her make up before the police and tow truck arrived and she went straight to it. Haz.

Name:	DUMB BLOND ANGLE PARKING.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	6936   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DUMB BLOND COMBING HAIR.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	6937  

<sniff, sniff> no one loves me, the petite brunette

You guys are probably drooling all over your keyboards spanking something
    cheers - okboomer
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way

Exercising my 2A Rights does NOT make me a CRIMINAL! Infringing on the exercise of those rights makes YOU one!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast