• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I Love Blonds.

Baked on Grease

When I first saw this, I thought you were either trying to convince yourself, or starting a debate. After seeing the pics, I now understand your humor... Hopefully that's not your wife?

Sent using tapatalk

SFCRetired

Unfortunately, that kind of tomfoolery is not confined to blondes. Way back in the Dark Ages, when I worked in a convenience store, I can't count the number of times I had to cut the gasoline pumps off because some clown, of either gender, was trying to pump gasoline either with a lit cigarette or while trying to light a cigarette.

I will guarantee that your pucker factor will go out the roof when something like that happens.

Haz.

When I first saw this, I thought you were either trying to convince yourself, or starting a debate. After seeing the pics, I now understand your humor... Hopefully that's not your wife?

Sent using tapatalk
Hi Mate.

No its not my missus. I have in my time heard and read plenty of blond jokes but have never seen a bad blond mistake picture. I hope she survived!

DontTreadOnMeVa

Unfortunately, that kind of tomfoolery is not confined to blondes. Way back in the Dark Ages, when I worked in a convenience store, I can't count the number of times I had to cut the gasoline pumps off because some clown, of either gender, was trying to pump gasoline either with a lit cigarette or while trying to light a cigarette.

I will guarantee that your pucker factor will go out the roof when something like that happens.

How many times did you have someone drive away with pump handle still hanging from the car? Less dangerous, but just as amazing as a show of stupidity.

Baked on Grease

YOu can put out a cigarette in gasoline. NOthing happens.

I agree... But the act of lighting the cigarette can set off an explosion, if you drop a cigarette near gasoline it could send sparks that light the flame.

Remember, it's not the liquid gasoline that catches fire, it's the fumes as it evaporates that will. So yes, if the coal of your cigarette does not prduce enough heat on it's own to light the fumes, the you can put it out in the liquid just as though it was water.

Sent using tapatalk

jbone

You may have proved naturally dumb, but the nature blond claim still requires proof.
ADD: A few blonds here, Man From Lox, man I hated working with Lox.
Maybe she could make a woman from LOX video, or a Gasoline Follies video and call it "Blond Bombshell"

Last edited:

OldCurlyWolf

Walking into the Naval Trident Refit Facility once at King's Bay, GA I saw a worker connecting his Oxygen and Aceteline welding bottles while smoking a cigarette.

How big a rip did that one get? If I were safety, pink slip on the spot. And I smoked for over 40 years.:shocker:

since9

Campaign Veteran
Obama's mother was a blonde. He may be blond-recessive so far as his hair is concerned, but when it comes to his thought processes, the blonde shines right on through.

Ahem, folks, it's a joke. I'm an ashe-blond myself.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Looking at the hair roots, I'd have to say she's a dumb brunette. Then again from the looks of the plates I'd have to say she's a euroweenie, so you can't expect a whole lot of common sence.

Last edited:

Riana

There are three classes of blondes:

1. Natural blondes.
2. Bleached blondes.
3. People who aren't blonde but should be.

I guess I qualify as Class 1, though it's a darker blonde. Starting to lighten up a bit, though - should be completely gray by the time my son finishes high school. :dude:

Haz.

I showed the photos to my wife "blonde" and she nearly spit our her drink.

Just remember pure oxygen is not flammable. It will just cause whatever is burning to go up a whole lot quicker.

My wife is a natural blond as well. Show your wife these!

Attachments

• DUMB BLOND READING.jpg
    DUMB BLOND READING.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 166
  • DUMB BLOND PHOTO.jpg
    DUMB BLOND PHOTO.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 153

Haz.

Notice the girls holding the numbers 5, number 4, and number the 2, all happen to be blond! And in the second picture, not one blond made it to the end of the race? Dont you just love them?? I do! Haz.

Attachments

• DUMB BLONDS NUMBERS.jpg
    DUMB BLONDS NUMBERS.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 139
  • DUMB BLONDS RACING.jpg
    DUMB BLONDS RACING.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 155