• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I Love Blonds.

Haz.

Hi Beretta92FSLady,

This gorgeous blond purchased a set of personalised number plates for her new car and proudly fitted them to her car all by herself! Haz.

Attachments

• DUMB BLOND NUMBERPLATE.jpg
    DUMB BLOND NUMBERPLATE.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 148

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
SNIP in the second picture, not one blond made it to the end of the race? Dont you just love them?? I do! Haz.

Haha. I would love to see video of that race. I would note that thus far no blondes have come forward to defend themselves. :D

Haz.

When it was pointed out to her that she had in fact fitted her personalised number plates upside down, she never said a word. She slowly turned around, went inside, and apparently changed out of her formal gown, slipped into something more comfortable and emerged wearing this T Shirt! God I love blonds! Haz.

Haz.

Haha. I would love to see video of that race. I would note that thus far no blondes have come forward to defend themselves. :D

They know they dont need to defend themselves because they know we love them. I love mine!
How's this for blond angle parking. And the second beautiful blond, after attempting to and failing to do a U - Turn across the concrete barrier, unfazed, she realised had just enough time to do her hair and fix her make up before the police and tow truck arrived and she went straight to it. Haz.

Attachments

• DUMB BLOND ANGLE PARKING.jpg
    DUMB BLOND ANGLE PARKING.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 145
  • DUMB BLOND COMBING HAIR.jpg
    DUMB BLOND COMBING HAIR.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 133

okboomer

<sniff, sniff> no one loves me, the petite brunette :uhoh:

You guys are probably drooling all over your keyboards spanking something :monkey

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
<sniff, sniff> no one loves me, the petite brunette :uhoh:

You guys are probably drooling all over your keyboards spanking something :monkey

Hey, I'm married to a brunette. We love you too, you just don't provide as many jokes as the blondes...lol

Haz.

Hey, I'm married to a brunette. We love you too, you just don't provide as many jokes as the blondes...lol

Got one for you to tell the missus!

A redhead, a blonde and a brunette.

Three women go down to Mexico one night, get drunk, and wake up in jail, only to find that they are to be executed in the morning, though none of them can remember what they did the night before.

The first one, a redhead, is strapped in the electric chair, and is asked if she has any last words. She says, "I am from Grace University, and believe in the almighty power of God to intervene on the behalf of the innocent," They throw the switch and nothing happens.

They all immediately prostrate themselves; beg for her forgiveness, and release her.

The second one, a blond, is strapped in and gives her last words, "I am from the Creighton School of Law and I believe in the power of justice to intervene on the part of the innocent." They throw the switch and again, nothing happens.

Again, they all immediately prostrate themselves; beg for her forgiveness, and release her.

The last one, a brunette, is strapped in and says, "Well, I'm from the University of Alabama, Huntsville and just graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering, and I'll tell you right now, you ain't gonna electrocute nobody if you don't plug this thing in."

Attachments

• DRUNK BRUNETTE.jpg
    DRUNK BRUNETTE.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 145