• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Boyd county waLmart ocers

KYGlockster

Activist Member
I went to Boyd county Walmart today to pick up a red dot for my crossbow, and on my way In I spotted a guy ocing, and I thought that was quite interesting, since I've never seen neone other than myself ocing before. To make a long story short I ended up seeing 3 other people plus the first guy for a total of 4 all in one trip in one place. I hadn't been on here in awhile so I was thinking maybe someone else had been harassed and they where making a statement to Walmart but I haven't seen ne posts suggesting anything close. Was anyone on here one of the ocers I saw today? I must say I was glad to see so many people exercising their rights, maybe all the letters to the editor I've had published in the paper are informing people that oc is legal and they are deciding to take their safety in their own hands, but I was thrilled nonetheless, if people keep seeing that many people in one place armed and
Not causing problems then it is great for our cause, and it will start appearing normal, just like it used to be 200 years ago when times where good.....

Comm

OC in Walmart

I have OC in the Nicholasville Walmart several times and only once have I seen another person OC. I asked him about it, and he said he was a Armored truck driver. Now this guy was in shorts, and a T-shirt, so I'm guessing he was off duty, since most drivers would be in uniform, but he was OC.

neuroblades

I went to Boyd county Walmart today to pick up a red dot for my crossbow, and on my way In I spotted a guy ocing, and I thought that was quite interesting, since I've never seen neone other than myself ocing before. To make a long story short I ended up seeing 3 other people plus the first guy for a total of 4 all in one trip in one place. I hadn't been on here in awhile so I was thinking maybe someone else had been harassed and they where making a statement to Walmart but I haven't seen ne posts suggesting anything close. Was anyone on here one of the ocers I saw today? I must say I was glad to see so many people exercising their rights, maybe all the letters to the editor I've had published in the paper are informing people that oc is legal and they are deciding to take their safety in their own hands, but I was thrilled nonetheless, if people keep seeing that many people in one place armed and
Not causing problems then it is great for our cause, and it will start appearing normal, just like it used to be 200 years ago when times where good.....

I was in the Ashland Wal Mart, I'm assuming that this is the one you're talking about here. But that was this past Saturday morning between 4am - 6am. I didn't encounter anyone giving me a second look nor did I have any issues as we shopped around and wasted time till Golden Corral opened up.