• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kenosha coutny considering posting all kenosha county owned buildings...

Outdoorsman1

Ok, I heard this morning on Kenosha AM Radio 1050 (on the dial) that Kenosha county officials will be voting on an ordinance prohibiting Concealed Carry of any dangerous wepons that could cause death or sever crippling injuries.... Not Just firearms. On a brighter note, in the same brodcast, Sturtevant WI is talking about posting some locatins as "No Firearms Allowed" but (I beleive) the chief of police spoke out against it saying that if they post, without metal dector's, then only the law abiding citizens would not be carrying guns into posted locations...

Sorry, I have no internet "Cites" on this info but will look later when I have time...

Outdoorsman1

Edited to add...

Link....

http://www.kenoshanews.com/newsnow/newsnow.php#1401059

Article...

9/12 9:18 pm
Panel backs prohibiting concealed carry in county buildings

A Kenosha County Board committee tonight OK'd a resolution that would prohibit the carrying of concealed weapons in all county buildings.
The measure, a response to the Wisconsin's new concealed carry law that takes effect Nov. 1., must now pass through the full County Board.
For more on this story, check later at kenoshanews.com or see Tuesday's Kenosha News.

Last edited: