Thread: Cleveland's Holster Review

Quarryville, PA

Cleveland's Holster Review

Some of you may know that one of our forum members, Cleveland, has started a new holster company. I decided to get one of his holsters based on some threads here and some PM conversations. I ordered an Ugly Holster for my Ruger SR9. The model I chose was the "Cut" model which has more leather cut allow to allow a more positive grip on the gun. I was looking for a second IWB holster to add to my collection and this fit the mold. Here is my review:

First of all, it was shipped fast. I ordered and it arrived in less than five days. Shipping was very good at $5.00. I ripped open the envelope and pulled out this ugly thing:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315952388.129232.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	6914

As you can see the holster wasn't made to look good, but to function well. The holster is made very well and of high quality materials. I wore the holster non-stop for three days. It was completely comfortable and easy to use. It had good retention when held upside-down.

It also had a smooth draw. I was able to re-holster one-handed without any issues. The leather and Kydex are both at the right thickness. The holster is adjustable to over 40 different positions. I am completely impressed with this holster so I had to share it with you guys. Overall, it is equal to or better than my Crossbreed holster at half the price. I highly recommend it to anyone. Maybe we can help get his business rolling.

The holsters are available at Check it out!
    Last edited by thebigsd; 09-13-2011 at 05:30 PM.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

West Allis, WI
    Thanks for the review!

Since I don't advertise, customer reviews and feedback on face book is really my only source of advertising. So I'll gladly take all the reviews and feedback I can get.

Thanks again!
    Last edited by cleveland; 09-13-2011 at 11:42 PM.
    Cleveland's Holsters, LLC

"When your life depends on it, you can depend on Cleveland's Holsters!"

Made in Wisconsin with 100% American manufactured materials.

We give away a free holster every month on Facebook!

Wisconsin, USA

Another Plug for Cleavland's

Picked up mine today and was happy enough to plunk down for a second. You can't beat the product, price and service he brings to the table. Get in now before he has months worth of backlog. Its only a matter of time.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.