• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cleveland's Holster Review

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Some of you may know that one of our forum members, Cleveland, has started a new holster company. I decided to get one of his holsters based on some threads here and some PM conversations. I ordered an Ugly Holster for my Ruger SR9. The model I chose was the "Cut" model which has more leather cut allow to allow a more positive grip on the gun. I was looking for a second IWB holster to add to my collection and this fit the mold. Here is my review:

First of all, it was shipped fast. I ordered and it arrived in less than five days. Shipping was very good at $5.00. I ripped open the envelope and pulled out this ugly :D thing:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315952388.129232.jpg

As you can see the holster wasn't made to look good, but to function well. The holster is made very well and of high quality materials. I wore the holster non-stop for three days. It was completely comfortable and easy to use. It had good retention when held upside-down.

ad4fcf21-d8a6-6951.jpg

It also had a smooth draw. I was able to re-holster one-handed without any issues. The leather and Kydex are both at the right thickness. The holster is adjustable to over 40 different positions. I am completely impressed with this holster so I had to share it with you guys. Overall, it is equal to or better than my Crossbreed holster at half the price. I highly recommend it to anyone. Maybe we can help get his business rolling.

ad4fcf21-d915-9f20.jpg

The holsters are available athttp://www.clevelandsholsters.com. Check it out!

Last edited:

cleveland

Thanks for the review!

Since I don't advertise, customer reviews and feedback on face book is really my only source of advertising. So I'll gladly take all the reviews and feedback I can get.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

oak1971

Another Plug for Cleavland's

Picked up mine today and was happy enough to plunk down for a second. You can't beat the product, price and service he brings to the table. Get in now before he has months worth of backlog. Its only a matter of time.