• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lexington Gun Show - September24th & 25th

neuroblades

I had every intention of making the National Gun Day gun show in Louisville this past weekend but as with all good intentions, I was not able to make it due to some personal issues that needed my attention.

So, now we have the Lexington Gun Show coming up Sept. 24th & 25th! :) I will be attending the Lexington show even if I don't have the amount of funds that I'd planned to have by then. So I guess the question now is, who else will be in attendance for Lexington?

Johnburns15

I will most likely be there unless work is as busy as it has been. But even if it is I'll have to take a long lunch one day to attend!!!

DrakeZ07

Oooh~ I'll most likely go~ Only 'gun' show's I've been to is the Knob Creek shoot-out (side note; if you wanna feel out of place, be the only guy wearing pink camo o_O).

Shoud I OC there? and if so, will others be OC'ing?

neuroblades

Ah, right sorry, I meant the Lexington show :)

Drake, please be aware, if you're not already, that OC is encouraged but you will go through a safety checkpoint upon entry into the venue. No loaded weapons, No loaded madazines; their rules, not mine. Your weapon(s) will be zip tied for "safety" precautions.

neuroblades

I was at the Louisville show all day, both days. The crowd was very sparse. There were plenty of vendors, but few buyers. A great combination for finding a good deal. I'll be in Lexington, too. I hope some of us can get together.

Hey Gutshot, there will be hundreds if not more people prowling this venue on Saturday, how will we know our OCDO denizens among the masses?

neuroblades

Meeting Site: KC3

Sounds like a definite plan Gutshot. I'll be there on Saturday only due to church plans for Sunday AM. Depending upon the weather on Saturday, I'll be carrying a RRA LAR-15, an RRA & MIA-POW hat. I'll definitely look for you while I'm there looking for things. :)

I didn't know that a year's membership in KC3 was only $10! WOW, that's a deal! :)

neuroblades

It was great to get to meet Gutshot at the gun show this weekend. I'm now a member of KC3. :)

Who else made it out to the show this weekend?

Did anyone else get to meet the "nice folks" from the ATF? *LMBO*

mellio

I was there from about one o'clock till about two thirty or so. IIRC I saw a beardy feller and a guy in a blue shirt at the KC3 booth. Didn't have tome to stop and talk though. Either one of them Gutshot?