• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Our Lady of the Lakes Audio

1ADAM12

Sometimes you need to ****!

Why do you always have a case of diarrhea mouth when dealing with the police? Do you think that YOU are going to educate THEM?

What you do is great up to the point of when you start to talk.

TheQ

Time to get the popcorn and watch another flaming thread about "The Amazing Adventures of -------- Stainless1911!!!!"

1ADAM12

Nope. No way to tell for sure. They claimed to be cops, but no ID, no uniforms, no cars, not even a belt radio, nothing.

And you let them push you around? I can see telling you to leave. But in what direction? I'm losing respect for you rapidly.

Did they have bigger guns than yours?

Last edited:

NHCGRPR45

I would have asked to see there ID if they were cops they at that time would have had to say so and show ID. That would have cleared that part up at least. And the guy in the car, same thing. I have had a person stop me and demand I leave a playground and aluded to be a cop, when challenged to show me his badge and ID he got very huffy and said I had to leave. I said if he didn't show his ID I was calling the cops, he ended up leaveing as I got on the phone.

TheQ

I would have asked to see there ID if they were cops they at that time would have had to say so and show ID. That would have cleared that part up at least. And the guy in the car, same thing. I have had a person stop me and demand I leave a playground and aluded to be a cop, when challenged to show me his badge and ID he got very huffy and said I had to leave. I said if he didn't show his ID I was calling the cops, he ended up leaveing as I got on the phone.

^^^What he said^^^

sprinklerguy28

So you ask if they could "stop you" from harming the kids because they didn't appear to be armed. You do this while openly carrying a firearm. You then keep running your ignorant mouth. Please just stop!!!

Tucker6900

As some have already pointed out, there were some flaws in your response to this. Im not perfect, hell I have even given in to ID'ing myself just to expidite the stop. But the comment about them being able to stop you from harming kids???? Come on man. I have a feeling those were not police officers, because if they were, you may not be here posting this.

Ive dealt with plainclothes officers a bit here in Iowa. And when they approach and start questioning, the first thing I do is ask them to ID themselves. All of them have, without complaint. Police officers are proud to be police officers. And a real police officer would have told you he was an officer from the get go.

As far as the rest of it, I think you should formulate a new gameplan when OC'ing. I dont doubt that you were legal in what you were doing. But less is more. DONT TALK TO THE POLICE! Especially in a situation like that.

PDinDetroit

You are not exhibiting sound judgment and you need to stop before you or another person get hurt in some way, shape, or form.

You have already been convicted of Carrying Concealed in a Pistol-Free Zone and lost your Concealed Pistol License for 6 Months (IIRC at a Church/School Playground).

You willfully entered upon Private Property as you were Too Lazy to Walk Around the Private Property and had No Purpose to be on Private Property.

You engaged in conversation with others without establishing Rules of Engagement due understanding their role - they could have been Police Officers, School Staff, or Random DOT Persons.

You did not immediately leave when told to do so and continued to engage them with arguments not related to you cutting through private property nor related to Open Carry of a Pistol in a Holster.

Your recent Open Carry Audio Recordings, including recent LGOC of a Rifle, clearly indicate that you are not furthering the purposes of Open Carry of a Pistol in Daily Life.

stainless1911

Banned
You are not exhibiting sound judgment and you need to stop before you or another person get hurt in some way, shape, or form.

I went for a walk, and was confronted while minding my own business for exercising a right in an area known as a soft target. One which can be assumed by thier own doctrines to be OC friendly.

You have already been convicted of Carrying Concealed in a Pistol-Free Zone and lost your Concealed Pistol License for 6 Months (IIRC at a Church/School Playground).

I was found responsible for a civil infraction. That isnt convicted for something that I was not responsible for, if you have evidence to the contrary, Id like to see it.

You willfully entered upon Private Property as you were Too Lazy to Walk Around the Private Property and had No Purpose to be on Private Property.

Im on private property at a store, garage sale, or any other place that isnt public property. There was no locked or closed gate, and no sign forbidding entry.

You engaged in conversation with others without establishing Rules of Engagement due understanding their role - they could have been Police Officers, School Staff, or Random DOT Persons.

I engaged them as faculty, because thats the information that was available to me.

You did not immediately leave when told to do so and continued to engage them with arguments not related to you cutting through private property nor related to Open Carry of a Pistol in a Holster.

I did immediately leave, and protested that they would have me take a longer way.

Your recent Open Carry Audio Recordings, including recent LGOC of a Rifle, clearly indicate that you are not furthering the purposes of Open Carry of a Pistol in Daily Life.

I didnt sign anything.

Last edited: