Thread: Clam shell holsters

Clam shell holsters

First let me apologize if this has been covered here before but I searched for hours and found nothing. Does anyone manufacture the Clamshell style holsters any more I have called the ones I knew made them in the past and they don,t make them or are no longer in business. I have one for A six inch revolver but need one for A four inch wheel gun. thanks any help would be appreciated.
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

Obsolete Style

If you are referring to the old style of holster favored by cops in the 60's and 70's I seriously doubt that anyone is making these any more. I've seen a few offered for sale as "Collector's Items".

This type of holster has been replaced by far superior holsters offering ease of draw while still providing retention.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

clam shell /breakfront

Thanks Amlevin I looked high and low could find A few for sale on some other forums but they were either too long or they were the right size but they were left handed and that dosent do me any good but I will keep on looking.
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

1911er: Do you mean a full coverage hunting holster? Ross makes a hunting holster that comes close, only the butt of the gun is exposed. I have one for my 6" colt Python. They are not cheap. All leather, formed to the particular model you order.