• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wausau Fall Gun Show

phred

Wausau Gun Show Marathon Park, East Gate Hall

Saturday - Sept 17th, 0900 to 1700
Sunday - Sept 18th, 0900 to 1500

If you would like to help me represent Wisconsin Carry, Inc, please PM me.

Trip20

It's when these Harley riders finally take off their training wheels...

...forgot to say you got the training wheels part wrong though. I'm takin up the big wheel this year! Can't tip 'er over :banana:

dHJpa2UuanBn.jpg

Packfanatic

nice phred

It's when these Harley riders finally take off their training wheels and go look at the Fall colors. After this they pack up their "beast" for 6 months or so and cry in their beer until the weather warms up again.

Did I get that right Trip?

Comments Removed.

Last edited:

1245A Defender

well,,,

Hey Trip20; fancy ride!
Tricycles are fun, that one probably wont FALL over, BUT
Watch your speed in the curvies, Cause it can TIP over!

yours is much prettier than my 1972 Moto Guzzi Eldorado, But my bike needs to have a kick stand when I park it!

Trip20

Hey Trip20; fancy ride!
Tricycles are fun, that one probably wont FALL over, BUT
Watch your speed in the curvies, Cause it can TIP over!

yours is much prettier than my 1972 Moto Guzzi Eldorado, But my bike needs to have a kick stand when I park it!

Oh I wish that was mine! I was only messing around. It's a prototype trike build that a friend of mine is involved with. He'll have it up at Fall Ride this year and it's sure to draw attention.

Nope, mine is a regular old kick-stand requiring kind:

IMG02141-20110729-1740.jpg

SU1HMDIxNTUtMjAxMTA4MDMtMDc1My5qcGc.jpg

1245A Defender

well,,,

Im sorry, i wont be able to make it to this gun show...
Im buzy that day,,, on my bike,,, and its too far for a day trip.

OTOH, it was a trike hijack, and trip did it,
then moto guzzi,
then harley's

We are all guilty, and Im sorry.
I dont relly enjoy gun shows anyway, but I do like showing and looking at guns!
and motorcycles!!!

HandyHamlet

This is my Harley and it DOES NOT have training wheels......

View attachment 6924

I met a guy hanging out at the Lewis Fort on the southern tip of IL. I parked next to a Hardley with training wheels. Real training wheels bolted on, not a trike. I rolled my eyes as I stripped off gear to explore the fort. When I came back to the bike an old timer was leaning against the Hardley. We spent the next few hours talking in that parking lot. As we chatted locals would ride up and join us. One on a stock and mint Honda Dream barn find.

By the time I left I new all their life stories. The guy with the training wheels? He was 87 and his girlfriend made him put the wheels on because he hurt his back. She didn't trust him enough to ride bitch down to Daytona without them that summer. So he put them on to keep her quite. He also chided me because although I was heading to Tenn I wasn't doing the Dragon. He does it every year. His Hardley was 2 years younger than my bike. His had almost 100,000 on it . My sport touring bike? 15,000. He also told me about coming home from WWII and getting married three weeks later. Buying his first Hardley a week later. He has had at least one bike ever since.

I guess I don't laugh at training wheels anymore...

:eek:

I can put on a pretty good gun show on the back of my Honda Trail 90.

Last edited:

Lurchiron

I met a guy hanging out at the Lewis Fort on the southern tip of IL. I parked next to a Hardley with training wheels. Real training wheels bolted on, not a trike. I rolled my eyes as I stripped off gear to explore the fort. When I came back to the bike an old timer was leaning against the Hardley. We spent the next few hours talking in that parking lot. As we chatted locals would ride up and join us. One on a stock and mint Honda Dream barn find.

By the time I left I new all their life stories. The guy with the training wheels? He was 87 and his girlfriend made him put the wheels on because he hurt his back. She didn't trust him enough to ride bitch down to Daytona without them that summer. So he put them on to keep her quite. He also chided me because although I was heading to Tenn I wasn't doing the Dragon. He does it every year. His Hardley was 2 years younger than my bike. His had almost 100,000 on it . My sport touring bike? 15,000. He also told me about coming home from WWII and getting married three weeks later. Buying his first Hardley a week later. He has had at least one bike ever since.

I guess I don't laugh at training wheels anymore...

:eek:

I can put on a pretty good gun show on the back of my Honda Trail 90.

with the leap through the Flaming Hoop of Fire, after jumping 14 garbage cans??? Aaaay...:cool:

[video=youtube;NI5RRrb39EA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI5RRrb39EA[/video]