Thread: Prescott to hold concealed weapons meeting Oct. 6

Verona, Wisconsin, USA

Prescott to hold concealed weapons meeting Oct. 6

The Prescott Police Department will host informational meetings for business owners on the new Wisconsin concealed weapons carry law 1:30 and 7 p.m. Oct. 6., Chief of Police Mike R. Bondarenko announced. The meetings will be held in the City Council chambers in Prescott City Hall at 800 Borner St. The meetings are open to the public.
    "In a court trial half the lawyers are wrong." - Captain Nemo

"[There is] a duty in refusing to cooperate in any undertaking that violates the Constitutional rights of the individual. This holds in particular for all inquisitions that are concerned with the private life and the political affiliations of the citizens." - Albert Einstein ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

West Allis, WI
    If someone is able to attend this, please bring up, "If you post, you'll lose your immunity if something happens, and I'm sure someone will sue you."
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Regular Member Big River Leather's Avatar
    Pierce County, WI
    I will be attending this meeting. Thanks for the heads up.
    Big River Leather
    Handcrafted Gun Leather and Accessories