• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

02 November 2011 - The Pit Shoot

NHCGRPR45

Sounds good! After a days shooting I always look forward to a meal with friends! And fellow shooters. I don't get up that way much so any suggestions?

Last edited:

stainless1911

Banned
Arbys didnt give me an issue even after 3 cars showed up. I have also OCed there since then without issue.

Theres a nice little gun store across the street too, if someone runs out of ammo, needs hearing protection or whatever.

1ADAM12

This is correct, thank you very much creamsicle! I thought this would be easily construed by all through common sense, but I sometimes forget that common sense isn't so common. Anyways, I created this thread SPECIFICALLY for people to say they are attending, and SPECIFICALLY gave the link to the other thread and respectfully asked that all other conversation be done their. I find it very disrespectful that this can't be done. I am not demoralizing those of you whom have responded to those, pointing this out, and trying to help, I do thank you. But unfortunately, because of all the trolling it looks like I may have to have this thread deleted as the point of it is now completely moot.

CAN WE ALL TRY TO GET BACK ON TOPIC? THANK YOU!
Just answer the question and I'll be able to say how many are coming. You're the one setting the restrictions. Define them.

Evil Creamsicle

Just answer the question and I'll be able to say how many are coming. You're the one setting the restrictions. Define them.

I answered the question already, an answer which was approved by the op in the post you quoted. So rather than be rude for no discernible reason, please read my post again for your answer.

1ADAM12

It was asked there and a sarcastic trolling response was provided.

How about a realistic answer. What is the are restrictions? Children is a broad description.

14? 16? 18? 21? Each of these ages have very specific firearms related restrictions.

This question has not been answered.

Side step all you wish. The OP said children. What specific age does the mean? It is relevant because the OP made it so by saying not to bring "children".

NHCGRPR45

Pick one, none or all. And IMHO if your this confrontational about so silly a thing as this then maybe you need to rethink coming to this event at all. Nit picking and repeatedly asking the same question that has been answered is borish in the extreme. Or just do what you want to do because thats what your going to do anyway.

This is Exactly what will keep new members from joining us for this type of event should a person read this thread that you have derailed and the other thread that you and the "wright whatever" have so neatly sent off course then they may not come at all. Or worse yet change there mind on open carry entirely! Maybe you truely don't see whats happening. Maybe you really are trying to get "it" whatever "it" may be. But your not helping OC by doing this, not one little bit. Step back from your whatever, pride, anger, a feeling of disrespect you may have and take a look at the bigger picture! Please.

Last edited:

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
+1

Pick one, none or all. And IMHO if your this confrontational about so silly a thing as this then maybe you need to rethink coming to this event at all. Nit picking and repeatedly asking the same question that has been answered is borish in the extreme. Or just do what you want to do because thats what your going to do anyway.

This is Exactly what will keep new members from joining us for this type of event should a person read this thread that you have derailed and the other thread that you and the "wright whatever" have so neatly sent off course then they may not come at all. Or worse yet change there mind on open carry entirely! Maybe you truely don't see whats happening. Maybe you really are trying to get "it" whatever "it" may be. But your not helping OC by doing this, not one little bit. Step back from your whatever, pride, anger, a feeling of disrespect you may have and take a look at the bigger picture! Please.

Hey, you better leave CV76Pat's (*twin*) alone! He supports OC, just in his own very "special way". Like it or not until the people learn to ignore those posts that are just inspired by the need to stir the pot, they will lose the battle here. The only winning move is: not to play the game :eek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHWjlCaIrQo

Carry on young weed chopper; soon you will be ready to snatch the pebble from my hand ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gASY7Lj5GPQ

NHCGRPR45

Yes sir! I am 100% with you! And in the other thread I did advocate this strategy as well. So (finger pointing at self) I told myself so. However, I am an advocate of reaching out that helping hand. Yes you get burned, but sometimes not. We shall see won't we?

NHCGRPR45

Hey, you better leave CV76Pat's (*twin*) alone! He supports OC, just in his own very "special way". Like it or not until the people learn to ignore those posts that are just inspired by the need to stir the pot, they will lose the battle here. The only winning move is: not to play the game :eek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHWjlCaIrQo

Carry on young weed chopper; soon you will be ready to snatch the pebble from my hand ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gASY7Lj5GPQ

Ah, The true master need not snatch the pebble, he need only know that he can!:idea:

wrightme

I don't act like him.

I have left this thread alone. Why do you want to drag me back in?

1ADAM12

I beg your pardon. It is this type of condescending accusatory responses from you and the other militant fringe members on this site that are the greater deterrents.

The question has NOT been specifically answered.

And for the glock guy to keep fishing and drumming like a troll is not really amusing. Especially after seeing him bite the hand of those that think of him as a friend.

I wanted to bring my younger brother. But after seeing the welcome that you guys give someone new here I can see why this site only has a few regular posers.

Evil Creamsicle

I beg your pardon. It is this type of condescending accusatory responses from you and the other militant fringe members on this site that are the greater deterrents.

The question has NOT been specifically answered.

And for the glock guy to keep fishing and drumming like a troll is not really amusing. Especially after seeing him bite the hand of those that think of him as a friend.

I wanted to bring my younger brother. But after seeing the welcome that you guys give someone new here I can see why this site only has a few regular posers.

Let me explain why your question was answered already.

There were no restrictions imposed. There was a request made, but no specific restrictions. Common sense is the deciding factor here. You know your brother better than anyone, therefore you are the one who has to make that decision. This was already said. I wasn't being militant or rude, I was attempting to answer your question.

You haven't exactly been the most pleasant person to converse with either. I assume you may have gotten a bit of a better welcome were you not so abrasive right off the bat.

What I might suggest is that everyone take a step back here and start this whole thing over. We are responsible adults with a common goal, all drawn here for more or less the same reason. We could probably accomplish more here without the hostility.