• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NEW Greensboro Concealed Carry Permit Class upcoming!

farkles

Today Triad Self Defense is announcing their next Concealed Handgun Permit class:

Saturday, JANUARY 7th, 2012 starting at 8am. The cost (if you PREPAY) is $85, or $75 if you are a member (+$10 at the door). FOOD is included!

You need to bring 50 rounds of ammo and your handgun UNLOADED and HOLSTERED (or in your car or rendered safe in a container). If you don't currently have a handgun, we will provide a .22 pistol for you to fire.

To SECURE YOUR SPOT, please drop by 2130-A New Garden Rd, Greensboro, NC 27410 right before or after any of our scheduled class times (found here http://www.triadselfdefense.com/?q=Greensboro-Krav-Maga-Class-Schedule) to Pre-pay for your spot.

Later we will also be teaching handgun retention (for open carrying), tactical handgun classes, flight hijack defenses, and many other self defense techniques and seminars.

Call (336) 223-KRAV for more information.

Last edited:

J_Oliver

That's odd. Most places that rent or loan handguns require you purchase or use their ammunition. So do you guys do seperate retention classes? My wife is wanting to begin carrying but I've decided neither of us should without the retention classes.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

farkles

That's odd. Most places that rent or loan handguns require you purchase or use their ammunition. So do you guys do seperate retention classes? My wife is wanting to begin carrying but I've decided neither of us should without the retention classes.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

We are not a shooting range, we have access to some land nearby to shoot on. We do classes/seminars that are solely for handgun retention (whether Open Carry or Concealed Carry) and we also teach that as a part of the core Krav Maga curriculum.

Check www.facebook.com/triadselfdefense and www.triadselfdefense.com to stay on top of the current classes and watch out for our next handgun retention seminar.

Dreamer

I will volunteer to pay half the fees out of my own pocket for the first Art student at any NC University or College who contacts me that wants to attend this class.

PM me with your info...

Last edited: