Thread: Any OC picnics this weekend?

Any OC picnics this weekend?

Ill be back home this weekend and was wondering if there were any picnics going on?

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker6900 View Post
    Ill be back home this weekend and was wondering if there were any picnics going on?
    Post it & they will come....where? when? For example: Livonia / city park A @ 12pm to dusk.
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

"if you post it they will come"

"Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

Cool I would like to attend.

I'm new to OC and have not been able to find a event in my area yet? I live about 5 miles southwest of Detroit. I can make any picnics/events in a 50 mile radius of my home. So count me in.

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
    I'm new to OC and have not been able to find a event in my area yet? I live about 5 miles southwest of Detroit. I can make any picnics/events in a 50 mile radius of my home. So count me in.
    is there houses on zug island lol

what about a lunch in taylor this saterday.. i no many may say not taylor lol.. or westland. i will plan it for around saterday around 1ish if people are will to drive for lunch

westland bd's mongo
    dearborn bd's mongo
    taylor little daddys.
    or westland golden corral
    Last edited by rvd4now; 09-14-2011 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rvd4now View Post
    is there houses on zug island lol
    Ecorse/Zug Island it's basically the same thing

so did u see the places i posted .. are u up for one of them

Quote Originally Posted by rvd4now View Post
    what about a lunch in taylor this saterday.. i no many may say not taylor lol.. or westland. i will plan it for around saterday around 1ish if people are will to drive for lunch

westland bd's mongo
    dearborn bd's mongo
    taylor little daddys.
    or westland golden corral
    I could try and make it, but I haven't taken the CCW class yet. Do those places serve alcohol?

I could try and make it, but I haven't taken the CCW class yet. Do those places serve alcohol?

i think they all due.. lol yea that would be no fun.. u could still meet up if we get enough people to say they wanna join.. it would be nice to put a face with some of the names..

Hayden's Grill & Bar Saturday 9/17 from 12-2pm Anyone?

http://haydensgrillandbar.com/index....lus&category=0

We have permission for this event/date/time for both CPL & NON CPL holders to LAWFULLY carry properly holstered sidearms at this establishment.

It is always suggested when planning an event that it be held at a place where all can Open Carry if at all possible. After all this is a Open Carry web site

- Just a suggestion

Carry on openly - G9OS
    Last edited by Glock9mmOldStyle; 09-15-2011 at 09:14 AM. Reason: add info
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

Thumbs up

To save you future razzing, you may want to use CPL instead of CCW, that term now refers to a felony charge

Good catch on the alcohol issue - you show great promise for a newbie

I used to work on Zug Island, can someone please check to see if I am still there?
    When Guns are OUTLAWED, Ill be an OUTLAW
    American Tactical Imports C45 45 AP
    S&W sigma 40 Cal
    Bersa 380 Thunder Plus
    Hi point C9 9mm
    Chiappa 1911-22 Semi-Auto .22 LR

Im not a lawyer, but I did play a Klingon once at Universal Studios

Question Anyone want to do OC lunch in CANTON, MI on Saturday?

Since OP has gone silent I'm guessing it's out of range for him where ever he calls home when he's in MI? Hayden's is an OC friendly place that has hosted MOC/MGO members on multiple occasions. Great burgers, etc and reasonably priced considering the upscale setting. Check out the menu.

Last edited by Glock9mmOldStyle; 09-16-2011 at 02:25 AM. Reason: menu

are u still up for a gtg

Quote Originally Posted by Glock9mmOldStyle View Post
    Since OP has gone silent I'm guessing it's out of range for him where ever he calls home when he's in MI? Hayden's is an OC friendly place that has hosted MOC/MGO members on multiple occasions. Great burgers, etc and reasonably priced considering the upscale setting. Check out the menu.

I would have been in Mason for the weekend, but found out just today that Ill be working all weekend. So, Ill make sure to get something going before I come home again. I would love to meet you all!