Thread: NFA Gun Trust

NFA Gun Trust

Anybody here have a NFA Gun Trust setup by an attorney? I am trying to find some recommendations so I can figure out what it will cost. Also is it a good idea to transfer pistols and rifles into this type of trust even if it isn't needed?

You might want to visit the WI hometown section over at ar15.com if you don't get many responses here. I think a few guys have set up their trusts using a local lawyer and you might be-able to search and find the threads.

I was going to use the Quicken Willmaker method with an older version that still lets you do trusts but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Most say using a lawyer is the best bet against future BATFE "interpretations". I think if you want a machine gun in WI right now you need to have a sign-off right now do to some BATFE crap anyway but sbr's and suppressors should still be good to go.

So what were you needing a stamp for ?

here you go

http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

I haven't decided just yet. But I figure if I get the trust hammered out early that is one less thing for me to worry about later. From my understanding updating it is pretty easy to do.

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    Yes, you can "trust" me with your NFA items. I'll gladly have them transfered to me, thank you very much....
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla